i don't know if anyone has all ready done this but o well....

Discussion in '.hack' started by koyal, Mar 9, 2004.

1. koyal

koyal New Member

has anyone every seen .hack/sign? :anime: i love the muisc in the show and i wanted to know what it was. i think its a good show but compalcated if u have not seen it before

2. Alaklain

Alaklain New Member

I was TOO confused at the end. When that guy turned out to be a chick..I was like "Wait..what just happened?!"

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I just ruined a part of the ending even though there were subtle hints throughout the show.. this is where a spoiler goes.if you can't access a spoiler tag, then place a warning first! or don't please refrain from speaking about it.
    anyways I find .hack very well animated, the story was good, some talk about the BBS was a bit confusing but playing the games helps. and I love the music. anyone who loves Noir ost would love .hack of course.

4. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

thank you for ruining it for me, i hate you ¬¬' :anger2:

ban hammer! ban hammer!

T__T :sad:

5. Novus

Novus Gone

Music good. Games good. Animation good. Character design good.
    Story freakin' terrible. It's like cyberpunk for dummies.

6. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

Hahaha, yeah, I wasn't that thrilled about this cyberspace movie. I expected something a lil more high-tech rather than RPG-like. It doesn't have the feel of cyberspace, and the story wasn't even interesting. So what if you login and you can't log out? It's not so bad especially if you're in a place you enjoy going to. What about people who choose not to log out? And where are all the super smart Internet savvy guys? The fighting scenes were so plain too, and the creature that helped out the main guy looks too simple.

7. koyal

koyal New Member

yeah i did not get that iether

8. deadlysanctuary

deadlysanctuary New Member

I also like the music in the background. Like the song Bridge. It is the song played a lot during this anime. I found the sheet music for it on the net. The story is pretty confusing especially the ending.

9. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

ive read some of the mangas only and watched a bit of the anime, but i really haent seen much but i really like it.. i just love it... i dunno why but grunty has a special charm .. hehhe... soo cute... kinda ugly in a cute way lol..i would love to know more but if you guys told me that would be how do you say that word? anywaysi want
    anyways.. i wanna see it.. gonna go buy the DVDs
    misao

10. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

We started watching .hack//sleep right after we finished Noir. Probably because we had finished watching Noir, specifically with something like 5 episodes in a row, leaving us feeling like the end had come too quickly (our own fault)

So, when I wasn't asleep under a chair, I enjoyed watching Mireille lookalike BT and listening to the eerily familiar soundtrack.

It did look good and the character designs were nice. I never had nightmares under the chair.

11. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

well i just think that the whole show is really confusing. :confused: :confused:

12. Megami-Chan

Megami-Chan New Member

I liked .hack, quite a bit. The storyline is ....relatively unique. I'm not gonna say groundbreaking. The characters are all well developed, if a little sterotypical. And the ending...seemed a little abrupt, but, overall, I liked it.

13. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

I liked the show at first. I was pretty interested in the story (I'm easily entertained), ans most of the characters were cool, though My thoughts during the show usually had something to do with beating the living crap out of Tsukasa. My Fav character was Prolly Ma'ha (I think that's the right name.) The cat dude.
    I got really confused in the end though, so I usually just ended up missing the shows. But I do with I saw the end, even though I know what happens now....>.<