i have no BJP m8tz

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by cure of saytan, Nov 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cure of saytan

cure of saytan New Member

some 1 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz email me some young male mates would be nice xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:sad:

2. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Err...ok o_O ?

- Teddz

3. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

..this seems a lil..familier that happened awhile back.

All well. You will get a friend sometime

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Hmm, now, why don't we dissect this and try to figure out exactly what it is this person wants? Surely it's totally unintelligible as it is.

Apparently this person doesn't care which 1. Could be... Arial Black 1, Comic Sans 1, or even the dreaded Trebuchet 1. This insatiable lust for 1s must be stopped! We can't afford to run out of 1s. What'll we put after exclamation points to mock people with?

Apparently this person suffers from narcolepsy. It's truly a sad state of affairs, I hope for your sake that you're able to work around it. Certainly it'd be problematic, wouldn't it?

Now, for this section, we must first decipher what is intended by "young male mates." Only then will we even have a hope of understanding what is intended. www.dictionary.com defines these words, luckily. To save space, I'll only paste the definitions I think are relevant.

young - adj. young·er, young·est - 7. Geology. Being of an early stage in a geologic cycle. Used of bodies of water and land formations.

male - adj. - 4. Designating an object, such as an electric plug, configured for insertion into a recessed part or socket.

mate - n. - 6. A U.S. Navy petty officer who is an assistant to a warrant officer.

One can only imagine what could be meant here. It's simply too abstract to be understood, by these eyes, anyway. And certainly difficulty will be encountered once it comes time to "email" it. In some sense, it seems strangely... alluring. As if it's calling to or upon something. I cannot imagine to what it may be, however.

A form of showing appreciation. Apparently this person is in gratitude to us. However given the join date, it is impossible to determine for what.

This string of "x"s can only be intended to confound. Certainly it bears no meaning as a word by itself- There are no words in the english language that consist of multiple "x"s and nothing more. Clearly she is showing her disappointment over this and protests it by insisting upon using such a word. I pray you find solace in the knowledge that there are many other words that utilize the letter x. Perhaps one day, someone will hear your cry, and heed it.

Until next time, fare thee well, strange one. I wish you luck in all your endeavours.

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

You probably could find a nice bunch at the local nursery. tc!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.