Recreation I...have no words.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Teddz, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I just got back from a big student event. It's the annual sea battle, where thousands of students travel on a ferry and just have a great blast.

This year the ending went horrible wrong as there was a person who fell overboard and drowned.

There are evidence that that person is a freshman from my program and my college.

We have known that the police have called our college and informed us about the issue. It's horrible, surrealistic and just frightening. We hope that he is not the person that jumped overboard, but everything seems to lead to him.

Several witnesses saw him really wasted and after that none of our friends saw him. The body has not been found and it feels so absurd to realize the entire situation.

Let's hope that our prayers are being heard and that he's just too drunk and that the guards had to throw him off at a separate harbour.

He's only 19 years old, and my god, my thoughts go to his family.

Please. Let's all hope that this turn out well...

- Teddz

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I hope the guy is okay. 19 has yet to live.

Teddz, you okay?

3. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

It'll be in my prayers tonight. Such a sad turn of events. Have faith, maybe it isn't what it appears. If it is then..poor kid..too young. It happens every day. :[

My heart goes out to yah Teddz.

4. Teddz

I am doing rather okay. I didn't really know the guy but I last saw him around...11pm Sunday night.

The other freshmens are totally devistated and some people actually cried last night when the police called our school and said that there might be a slight chance that he may be the victim.

I will keep you all updated.

5. Teddz

Update:

It doesn't look bright. Apparently, we are the only "group" that have reported someone missing. And there was one person that has jumped overboard...

So basically, we have lost him. His parents have been noticed and they are coming to our campus in 2 hours...

We held a crisis meeting this morning and well, things were just depressing...

6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I am here for you teddz.

Warm thoughts for the family.