I just bought the first four love hina on dvd

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by n15pca, Sep 20, 2002.

1. n15pca

n15pca New Member

Do you think it is worth it!!!:p

2. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

yes. do you? have you seen them yet/had you seen them before?

Lucky you, at any rate. Though the logo of the US release is not the top of cool hehe

3. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

It's worth it, if only for the quality level of the video and audio.

As for the logo and whatnot, thats why I always order my anime for the Game Masters Emporium, a local store run by a guy who understands and wouldn't bat an I if you bought all of Deedlit's Tale, a girly romance comic, and you're a guy.

Which I did...

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Lucky jerk! Haha, just playing. It's a great series and who gives a rat's patoot about what it's about, as long as you enjoy it. You shoulda seen the stares I was getting at Best Buy when I bought my Bubblegum Crisis Collection...the box was hot pink, and the lady asked if it was for someone, and I said it was for me...and she looked at me funny and I laughed.

Anyway, Love Hina, if you haven't read the other threads by now, is good good stuff. GREAT stuff. Yum. While you're at it, get the manga as well. Since DL was pushing me to read it (not really, but I'd like to think so) I went to the site he recommended and downloaded all the manga. TWICE as good as the anime. And anyway, did you get the first one with the box sleeve?

5. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

And thats why I value the GME so much.

You could be buying Sailor Moon or La Blue Girl and Chris isn't gonna judge ya for it. "Its all good."

6. n15pca

n15pca New Member

I bought the 5 one. I my opition it has it's morements,but when I saw the first six esp of his and her circumstances. I wish love hina was more like that anime. Then it would of got 10 instead of 7.5 in my opition!!!:)