Recreation I know you ****ers aren't posting.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by User18, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Heh. I don't know. I grew up in heat and humidity in the Philippines. Hell, my birthday is the middle of summer. I guess the fact that I'm uber warmblooded makes me seek out colder climates for recreation.

2. manslayer

manslayer animatedbboywhatareyou

See that's why I only wanted it to happen once a while like 1-2 times a year like christmas or valentine's day so that way nobody gets sick or bored of it.

3. manslayer

Yeah probalbly every decade or century over here.LOL

4. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

nothing will happen about it :p I could assure that

5. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

no, you couldn't. i just don't give 2 shits enough to bother. he'll just make another account. he's also the less annoying of the 2 obsessed people i have to deal with. the other i need to set his controlling "i'm not controlling though i have control issues but don't you DARE repeat that back to me" ass on fire.

did you get the fun **** we had yesterday basher? i couldn't see the top of the hill to BSC from the mandan side around 130 in the after noon. (left work cause fever was kicking in...2 more hours...almost made it >.>) and i drive TO that hill. was kinda nasty. especially with the way drivers are here. i say it alot now, but, I MISS L A TRAFFIC!

least you guys signal, instead of, "i know they won't signal, and will only move when i do " crap. and consistent speeds. oh lord, i would love to do 40 on expressway for more than 20 feet >.> or getting behind people that can't decide between 60 or 50 on I95 >.> and then they complain that people doing the limit are dangerous. (there was an accident on expressway last year, someone got hit by someone doing the 40 limit and people were outraged over the speeding he did. even though there are a ton of signs saying it's 40. 30 is a damn miracle.)

/rant
    i'm gonna go be sick over here now.

6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Some of it I think. It only lasted for a few hours. Couldn't see to far a head. I got what I wanted and stayed home.

My rant would be all about the pizza I ordered. Took almost 2 hours to get it. When I saw how bad it was i thought about ordering a pizza. I am mean.

7. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Who is this, actually? I don't seem to recall.

8. manslayer

Over here it gets cold also in mourning and moves up durning the day.Hum I remeber when that storm we had a few weeks ago over here it was so bad trees were blown down parked cars were wrecked by fallening trees and our school's September 11th plants they just put up started to levitate in mind air and then fell the pot was broken in to bits poor plants:(

9. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Funny enough I know what you mean. Drivers here in the deep south are just as ballistically insane on the road. I hate driving past people because they all drive Lincoln towncars on 26's, and they never use turnsignals or check their blinds when they swap lanes. I've almost been merged into five or six times since I've been down here, and they still got the balls to get on your case about it, as if it's your fault you were accelerating through their blinds because they were going 30 in a 45.

That's something else that drives me nuts about the south. If they got the bling they HAVE to show it off, so they drive absurdly slow, as if the people around them really care about their five hundred dollar car (missing it's front right quarterpanel no less) with $3000 rims on it. You get icegrills when you pass them and stop at the next light. Thanks for being ignorant enough to perpetuate a negative stereotype brought about by the absurdly excessive of hiphop lifestyle. Here's your food stamps.

California drivers are insane, reckless and have a complete lack of disregard for posted speed limits... but at least they know how to drive.

On a completely unrelated note A Shipyard Worker on my ship died the other day. He was screwing around in a ventilation duct and kicked himself out of the duct, overboard into the water. The James River was about 40 degrees, he came up once and went down for good.

Interestingly enough the YoYo's who run Damage Control noticed a drop in Firemain suction pressure right about the time he went down the last time. It made finding his body pretty simple. He was stuck to the shipboard firemain suction on the underside of the ship.

All this happening less than a month after they almost killed one of US when they installed incorrect piping and caused a feed rupture, blowing 300 degree steam at over 1,000 lbs into our tiny little space. One guy went down right away and would have died if the person that he'd been with hadn't dashed back into that steam filled space to pull him out.

They're trying to kill us.

~W

10. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Holy ****, that's crazy. You're getting out of that soon thougb, right?

11. Basher

No one cares...

heh

We complain but still stay. Once I graduate I am out.

12. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Crap CRAP!!!

I told my parents i would go with them on holiday this year, were going to New York for a few nights and then down to Orlando. It'll be the first holiday i've taken in about 5 years and they're planning on going on the 19th of May.

Last night i suddenly realised that i have Joe Satriani tickets fora gig he's playing on 21st of May.

So now i'm stuck between going on a 2 week holiday or staying here and going to a 2 hour concert of one biggest guitar legends EVER and i don't know if he's ever coming back again :(.

Life suddenly got a bit more interesting.

13. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Satriani, then a quick flight to NY. Yeesh. Just meet 'em up at their Hotel or something. Neither thing is to be missed.

14. Basher

Good idea.

15. manslayer

When I turn 18 and go to college when I leave my house I'm leaving with a bang because of how much torture I was put through because of them LOL.My dad complains about my mom but still lives with her and has a lot of kids by her still.

16. Basher

Sorry but once you are from under your parents skirts or pants life sucks.

You will have bills.

College will cost a lot. It sounds great right? Unless you get great grades and a good SAT or ACT score you will be paying for a good chunk of it yourself.

It means you will go to college, work, and sleep if you want to succeed. Those who don't will go to work and party.

When you are an adult I will...

Welcome to real world it sucks.

17. manslayer

I'm just saying that because life sucks with being with my parents if they break up than its cool.