Recreation I know you ****ers aren't posting.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by User18, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Because I watch you while you sleep.

2. Teddz

You know that fuzzy feeling your hair gets in the morning?

My fingers right there...

3. Teddz

You wore brown boxer shorts last night.

I smelled it.

4. Firefox

Firefox Member

Are you sure they were brown, or just like, stained...

ok that was gross, lol

Moving on :V

I just got back from a two week road trip to the USA. I took the '02 Camaro to San Jacinto, California first, 'cause house prices are dirt cheap there and I'd like to buy one and rent it out.

And then I went over to San Antonio and McAllen, in Texas. Met up with a couple friends, had plenty of fun just screwing around and doing whatever, lol.

6000 miles total driving distance, and I must have spent some 88 hours driving, I think? I kinda lost track somewhere along the way, lol. Alls I can say is took FOREVER.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

It's been a while since I visited. I didn't think it would ever be put back up... totally should have checked back sooner... sup btw.

6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Neo, whats up? You still phear NoDaks?

7. Yossarian

I don't know. I haven't spoken to any NoDak's recently to see if my fears are still valid.

I'm actually back in SoCal after my three years stint in NorCal. I'll have a lot of time on my hands for a while other than that what's been up with you?

8. Firefox

Firefox Member

I just bought a house. I'm gonna have give up one of my Camaros to make the down payment, but I was planning on doing that anyway :p

I take possession Oct. 31, and then I get to laugh at how empty it seems compared to where I live now, which is loaded up with 5 people's stuff and is smaller than my new house is.

Yeah what's the deal guys, no new posts in like, two weeks. I almost started a thread 'cause of that. Scary stuff. :/

9. Basher

College. Junior technically. I am trying to get a BS in Computer Science. Not sure if I will stay. BORING. I want to write. My boy is 9 and he is so tall. Pass my chin. We have two pure breed dogs. Still work PT at the school.

Between him, mutts, school, and work hardly any time. So I write, read, or watch crap. Boring life but a good one.

Congrats firefox on the home. Show pics. Is it haunted?

As far as no new posts go I tried finding a common ground (there is none) and suggested to make one (no dice there for a while).

10. Firefox

Firefox Member

1678 square feet, 2 master bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, gas fireplace, 2 heated underground parking stalls, as far as the main features go.

It can't be haunted, it was just built this year. :p It's never even been occupied~

I suck at taking pictures, I have several but they're not very good. But whatever, here are several crappy pictures you can look at~ You're lookin' at the kitchen, the living room, the half bathroom, the stairs, and one of the bedrooms.

Attached Files:

• 071.jpg
      071.jpg
      File size:
      94.8 KB
      Views:
    • 072.jpg
      072.jpg
      File size:
      109.2 KB
      Views:
    • 073.jpg
      073.jpg
      File size:
      96.5 KB
      Views:
    • 076.jpg
      076.jpg
      File size:
      94.2 KB
      Views:
    • 079.jpg
      079.jpg
      File size:
      116.4 KB
      Views:
  11. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Welcome to the never ending list of homeowner things to do, Firefox. You'll never be bored again. :p

From your context, I take it this is your first home? Nothing like that feeling when you first move in and realize you have a place to call your own.

NeoNoodle - Hi! We're sort of in a holding pattern, but yes, the site is live once again.

12. Firefox

Firefox Member

Legally I'm already a homeowner- I share ownership of the mobile home I live in now, which made it much more difficult to buy this one. :/ I'm gonna barely manage to do it though, and the next 6 months will hurt as I pay down my personal debt some.

Fortunately it's not so bad as it's a townhouse condo, so like I don't have a yard to take care of, I don't have to worry about major repairs, and I have fewer bills to worry about.

But yeah I imagine I will have even less free time than I do now :p

13. Yossarian

I have got to see pictures of the little guy. In my head he's still the little guy in the corner screaming "I want my cocks."

Have you written a lot of new original work? I haven't been able to do much. My last job took up a lot of my time.

14. Basher

OMG I forgot about that one. That is awesome. Honestly he makes me laugh so much more. Smart alec. I will show ya a pic he is so handsome.

As far as my own work goes only done a little bit. A few pages here and there in different stories. Yes, I still come up with a lot of different story ideas. The just come to me so easy. Getting it down is the hard part. Joined a creative writing group hoping it will help. Also plan on writing a novel in Nov part of nanowrimo. Have a few to decide from.

I take it you are still interested in writing?

Firefox - maybe your house is built on some sacred ground. I've been watching way to much ghost hunters lately...

15. Yossarian

Writing is my life. I don't think I would be the person I am today without it. I feel you on the coming up with stories. That's the only part that comes easy to me. I always end up writing a few chapters and then getting stuck... and while I'm stuck I get another idea ...

It's a downward spiral of awesomeness.

I read the nanowirmo thread. That's a pretty touch challenge. I know I would totally fail. Writing every day would kill my instinctual need to do so.

16. Basher

So true Neo so very true. I decided because of my ability to make new storyline all the time that I needed to start writing out the ones I have. If I want to be a writer I need to take steps in doing so.

I think that the nanowrimo will be fun. I don't think I will make it though. I wrote one book at nearly 30,000 words and it was 50 pages not even close to being done. So 90 pages probably. I reread to much. Decided to put that off until the end. Just type type type. lol Use Write or Die. Once I decide what story I want to write I am going to make an outline to follow before November. The "Not Physic" story one has potential but not sure if it is ready for a 50,000 word novel.

what have you been working on?

17. Yossarian

I've been attempting to get my ass in gear so I can finish Back to Disaster, but eh it's not happening.

When I really think about it 50,000 words really isn't that much. I did that with Dysfunctional Family without even realizing it. My final count ended up being 127,193. Back to Disaster is already over 63,000 words. It's just finding the time in a busy schedule to actually get it out. I see how hard that could be while working, raising a kid, school.

A new story line would probably be the best bet since you wouldn't already be "burnt out" on writing it, proofing it, ect ...

Do you have a general outline yet?

18. Basher

Yep working on it now. It's turning out better than I thought. Considering I sat down and worked on it.

19. Yossarian

So B;

Since it's November I'm going to assume you have started your challenge? How is it working out so far?