Recreation I know you ****ers aren't posting.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by User18, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi all -

Hope you're keeping well - for TV, here's what I'm currently watching:

And Ponyo again and again with kids ;-)

To watch: Spiral Season 3 - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Spiral-Series-DVD-Caroline-Proust/dp/B004V98NW8/

John.
    --

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

I am still around. Been back into heavily gaming in my free time - Star Wars: The Old Republic a few nights a week, a cooperative re-play through of Tales of Vesperia, quite a bit of Magic: The Gathering with liberal sprinkles of various boardgames, biweekly D&D sessions and an extensive backlog of PS3 I created almost simultaneously when acquiring the system.

3. Firefox

Firefox Member

I just picked up a third job. People are calling me crazy now, but what can I say? I am tired of being in debt and I want to get rid of it, for good this time. I'll be working 7 days a week and around 80-90 hours, all told.

I figure about 6 months on this, and I should be doing pretty good. Between my car loan, my visa, and my line of credit, I'm being leeched for almost $1000 a month. Having that freed up will be nice.

4. Firefox

Firefox Member

Well, a year goes by after I rejoined this place and I've only managed to make 65 posts. Rather slowed down from the first time around :v I think I posted 1000 in less than that. I don't remember now, been so long~

So it seems like our last effort to bring some life into this place failed- not only did we all not really post any new threads, we didn't really reply to them either :p

Want to try again? Perhaps if we did it in combination with an email to everyone or something, we might be able to get some posting going.

Cloud likes this.
  5. Peacheee

Peacheee New Member

I am still here though sadly enough, I can no longer get into my former profile which is I don't know. Cloud attempted to help but maybe it's just bad luck on my part. I hope at least a fraction of old members still visit. Missed ya'll! Peachy signing in to say hello and start posting again. Yeah.

6. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

It's been years since I have posted on the site! I wanted to come to see if there is anyone that I used to keep up with on anymore.

I currently own my own company (we do marketing and sales) and work as an insurance agent as well. I still live in FL, but who knows what the future holds!

Cloud likes this.
  7. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I FINALLY GOT IN. I'm working towards a career in being a vet tech. :) Thanks Cloud for giving me my beautiful old account back.

User18, Hiro and Cloud like this.
  8. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Yep - I can try and send an email from the admin system again - I had some issues last time as it seemed there was a limit to the number of accounts I could mail at one time... Might see if there's some smart way to do it!

Glad you are back in!

Hiro likes this.
  9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Well I am still kicking. Willing to try almost anything.

10. seiji

seiji Member

Although Basher gave reply by the blog before, my mother is too slightly like mental disease feeling.
    I have received an uncanny stress from her.
    It is also from a father.
    But mother is nature gentle to.

11. Firefox

Firefox Member

I got bit by a dog yesterday. My right hand is all bandaged up and useless, my arm stings if I brush it against something, and my leg has a big nasty bruisy gash on it.

So like I got to experience the joys of Canadian health care. Sure I only had to pay for my prescription and the WCB form, but I had to wait 4 hours in emergency, only to be told the wait would be 4 more hours after that.

So I said screw it and went to a medicenter instead. That's a free clinic for you merkin types. Got fixed up and sent home with instructions to come back in 24 hours for a follow-up.

And now I got 2 weeks of modified work until I recover.

Hiro likes this.
  12. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

I'm we don't have to go through that over here in the U.S. The longest I have had to wait for any doctor was 2 hours and that was a walk in clinic that wasn't for emergencies....

13. Firefox

Firefox Member

My understanding of US health care is that they charge ludicrously high fees for everything though, right? I had a friend in Texas who was basically abandoned to die because he couldn't afford $300,000 for a heart transplant.

Here, maybe you wait awhile if it's not life threatening, but at least they don't charge you anything.

PS: Thanks for "liking" my post about getting injured :p

14. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

You really only get charged high fees if you don't have insurance. I have insurance which saves me all those fees and I usually only pay co-pay.

PS I've been attacked by dogs 3 times before the age of 6 that's why I liked it lol I FELT your pain!
    PPS I just noticed that you used to be Shinryu/Ragnarok - it's been ages! How's life (other than dog attacks of course)? PM me

15. seiji

seiji Member

My father who contracted with the evil spirit gets up at 5:00 of a morning, He roar out about, and begin to riot and turn.
    Father in all the time except while eating three meals per day continues being hard on me and a mother for a long time, and makes us half-murder.

Father does not rest, but says and shouts at a soliloquy, talks with an evil in voice, talks alone, continues raising the queer voice of a male shout of joy, and continues threatening me and a mother.

Father thrusts down mother from stairs, mother does the compound fracture of the inside of the body, and it is impossible for a mother's both hands to already grasp a thing firmly.

Father is very glad for to perform excretion act by here and there in a house , and the surroundings break and travel the inside of a house.
    Since a father's act already continues for five years, half mind of mother and I have almost become insane.
    Father's act continues till midnight 1:00 time.
    Mother became impossible to be able to finish bearing throughout midnight continues shouting.

16. Firefox

Firefox Member

I sent you a "conversation." :V Check it out, if you can find it~

Man, Xenforo is so weird compared to vBulletin. Ah wells.

17. Sanyu

Sanyu Member

Ohh wow, I miss this forum! I think it was My First Forum at age 14, so it's been 8 years. I thought it'd been longer. I remember being up until late waiting for replies to posts I'd just made when I first signed up... Ah haha. Didn't become a reg in the end though, boo.

Wowza I haven't watched much anime lately. Last one I watched was Madoka I think. Though I can't say I'm as busy as you lot so I have no excuse! I've been more into TV shows too though.

-C.

... I'm tempted to post an updated member questionnaire, last update was 2008. There's one thing that hasn't changed, still love those things.

18. seiji

seiji Member

Although it thinks that there is no so extreme mistranslation, I think that it became the depiction which I was out of condition on the day which wrote this sentence, and inclined toward it.
    Since a quiet time zone exists in the intervals in fact, I and a mother are sleeping in the meantime.
    Although the father of reality is not so severe as with the evil spirit of a horror picture, Ya! the painfulness of the real intention of a mother and mine does not very have a difference with this text.