Recreation I know you ****ers aren't posting.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by User18, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Firefox

Firefox Member

Came here for the first time in like a month completely by accident and there are 2 new posts. I think it's too late for revival at this point :/

2. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Last week, I was waiting by a road-crossing when a woman asked me why I had three Pink Ribbons on my coat (Have had several different pink ribbons over the past 7 years) as they were a scam and the only reason to shame on women etc.

After accusing me for several things, I took down my headphones and answered calmly.

"Why do I wear these? I love tits."

And then I crossed the street.

3. Firefox

Firefox Member

Huh, it seems I haven't posted since like September :V I thought I'd said some stuff more recently than that. Well, here's some thoughts.

Anyways like, I got married. It happened to me on Oct. 31, and like, 'tis been pretty awesome since then. We've had some ups and downs since then, mostly due to outside factors, but at the moment all is well. I just wish I owed less money :/

I never get to watch anime anymore. Between work and sleep and all the other stuff I have to do, I almost never get even 25 minutes to spare for anime, and when I do, I usually do something else. I'm still as big a fan as I always was and I'd love to watch more, there just isn't enough time in the day for me to do so.

I wish I could go back in time and not buy most of the cars I've owned over the years. My first car was my '87 Camaro, bought 6 years ago. Which I have always kept. I'm now driving car number 8, and car number 9 is taking up space. Mostly it was just me being stupid, too. I'd be so much wealthier if I had stuck with one of them.

I miss when this place was active. I remember logging in every day and seeing a page of updated threads and such- now there's weeks of silence. I guess it didn't help that it was offline for a long time, but still. There were good times on this board.

Hey you guys- it might be too late for this now, with most everyone gone, but I wanted to invite you all to the forum I run. Most of the forums I visit are dying or dead, but I figured maybe a few of my friends might be able to join me and we'd all still get to have a place to gather and chat. It's still got a half dozen regular posters and sees at least a bit of activity every day. It's an adult site though, so if you want the URL, you're gonna have to PM me.

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Ponies. Not anime, but yes, they entertain me.

5. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Congratulations @Firefox - delighted to hear about your marriage!

Never say never.

I've been reading quite a bit of manga these past few months. Dragon Ball, Aqua Knight, Azumanga Daioh, and now on Bleach (volume 20).

Also recently saw Tekkonkinkreet which features music by one of my favourite bands, Plaid.

John

6. Firefox

Firefox Member

Heh, and I'm practically the newbie here :v I joined "only" 9 years ago.

I was like, a month out of high school when I signed up. I'm 26 now. I feel so old :/

7. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

This is my 10 year mark. Anyone still alive?

8. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I am alive awyesssssssssss

9. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

10. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

11. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

My life is far to busy. :D Almost graduated college (next month). Got my first book almost done.

Still caught up on the translations for Skip Beat, Detective Academy Q, and The One (Manhua) though. Wish I had time for more. Definitely added Bastard to my ongoing list.

What's new in everyone else's lives?

12. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

pewww... I'm still popping here once in a blue moon...

I'm taking up film making... but it's a lot harder than photography... lol

I think I'll be able to make something cool one day... but I'm still learning to work the camera... PROPERLY

13. User18

User18 It lives!

I joined this place in November 2002. Does anyone realize how crazy that actually is? 15 years? I've been a member here more than half my life.