Recreation I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GentatsuNoZanshi cc61, Oct 4, 2001.

1. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Just me proclaiming my undying love and loyalty to all my friends at mangatoanime.com! THIS SITE ROCKS [​IMG]!!!

P.S.
    I love the new avatars! Good work, y'all!

P.S.S.
    This new forum "Misc" forum is an excellent idea. Good call, my masters.

------------------
    SUPER NOVA GOES POP!

1 person likes this.
  2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Always great to hear praise from the community!

I say community, because that's what we are... and it is all of us as a whole who should be thanked because it is each of our contributions that make up Manga to Anime as it stands...

The best way to show how thankful you are for a community is to give back in any way you can to improve things for everybody:

-Make it Your Home! If you have any suggestions on changes to any current designs or even new forums you feel have been overlooked, don't hesitate to let us know...

-Post! Post! Post! Stay out the shadows as often as you can...This isn't to say Spam the boards with incoherent nonesense, but get out there and ask your questions, pose your trivia, or t35t y00r 5ki77z!!

-Spread the Word! M2A is still in its fledgling 1st year... always be on the lookout for any new members you feel would be a good addition to the boards!

-And Most of All - Have Fun!

BakaMattSu, we're now accepting new recruits!

3. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I would also want to say that Mangatoanime is the best message board ever
    All u guys are great.......I love ur opinions about everything [​IMG]

*group hug*

1 person likes this.
  4. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Hey everyone, I'm donating my 600th post to saying how great the site is.

A while back I was thinking to myself, It'd be great to find a great place online to talk about the anime's I love and find out what others would reccomend me to see. So I was searching and searching...then I looked at my friend Matt's e-mail that said "Check out my new e-mail address". And I noticed mangatoanime.com in there. So I checked it out, and it was good.(oh yeah) [​IMG]

Yeesh, If I hadn't come here I probably never would have heard of The Pillows...thanks MO and UK!!!!!!!!(and more !).

The members here are great too! It was especially awesome when Phat and Zanza came and started all these topics in the Kenshin forum.(answer to me prayers there) [​IMG]

And it's great to come to a place where I can just untie and act crazy with some l337 4ctl0|/|...

My thanks goes out to Cloud for starting up this joint [​IMG] [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Wow.,.,.i thought that i wasnt appreciated in this site..! I have to say this, That Guy! Your a great guy who makes this site very interesting. BakaMattsu..I love everything that u say because it very true. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61: I really missed u when u said that you wouldnt have any internet access for 2 weeks. I love ur wise comments about curtain topics. MamiyaOtaru ur such a wise guy ;) (ur comments crack me up)Heero Yui..like to read ur comments :) Q u have contributed a lot to this page and i praise u for it :) Kamekazi great avatars u have made (but please make for me a faye avatar :p)
    Zanza (my friend) that i love to tease.. Skuld (love you) who is currently working on her page so she couldn't contribute as all of u guys have done. I also want to welcome Rashid to this site and I grantee u that you'll love this page :D
    Where did Exodus666, Seraphim, BitzKreig, JimiSpandex and Musashi disappear to? They are not posting any messages as they used to??!?
    I dedicate this post to Cloud who made everything possible...

[This message has been edited by Phat (edited 10-09-2001).]
    [Oh my so many typos~]

6. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks guys!

You know, I welcome feedback so all ideas are appreciated by e-mail to cloud@mangatoanime.com. Don't forget you can get your custom mangatoanime.com e-mails as well, or web aliases - just drop me a line, or visit the aliases section of the main page.

I am looking into upgrading the message board to UBB 6 if I can do so without losing any of the current features, more as it happens.

John.
    --

7. FireDragon_16

FireDragon_16 A Sionbosys Unit

Umm hi again, i got a question for someone who knowes abou this kay, ummm , if i had put a site on the Internet , would i urn money and how????????, i can't seem to get that, how can you urn the money of the site you created ????LOL hope i dont break the rulezz, but i needed to ask this badly, for bussiness ya know LOL, laterzzzzzz, guys, peace man, i yeah, i hate war, no war!!!

------------------
    Zub-Sero, the lonesome warrior **

8. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

I suppose the main way is through some sort of paying banner ad system, some sites (I can't remember any URLs) will give you something like 0.0001c per banner exposure.

Maybe you can find something at linkexchange.com - I really don't know. Alternatively you could try and become an Amazon.com affiliate and have their ads on your site - you'd get commission from stuff sold through them then.

See you,

John.
    --

9. FireDragon_16

FireDragon_16 A Sionbosys Unit

Umm ohkay, and (yelling mode on) THANKS
    (yelling mode off)laterzzzzzz, i am at school have to huryy back LOL

------------------
    Zub-Sero, the lonesome warrior **

10. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

sorry Phat and all. just been busy with U and all.. I have to get back into my mangatoanime life, nyo?

11. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

LOL when I first read that I thought you meant wise, like a guru [​IMG]
    Naturally! My life can't be complete until I hear that from more of you [​IMG]

Really, you all are pretty cool. Keep it that way.

Man sieht sich..

1 person likes this.
  12. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

13. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Wow.,.,.i thought that i wasnt appreciated in this site..! I have to say this, That Guy! Your a great guy who makes this site very interesting. BakaMattsu..I love everything that u say because it very true. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61: I really missed u when u said that you wouldnt have any internet access for 2 weeks. I love ur wise comments about curtain topics. MamiyaOtaru ur such a wise guy (ur comments crack me up)Heero Yui..like to read ur comments Q u have contributed a lot to this page and i praise u for it Kamekazi great avatars u have made (but pls make for me a faye avatar)
    Phat (my friend) that i love to tease..
    I also want to welcome Rashid to this site and i garenty u that u'll love this page
    Where did Exodus666, Seraphim, BitzKreig, JimiSpandex and Musashi went? They are not posting any messages as they used to??!?
    I dedicate this post to Cloud who made everything possible...

** as u can c that i totally agree with phat and i have no time to write so i just copied it ! SORRY ... **

------------------
    Zanza

<<**zzzzzzz**>>

14. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Good, I wasn't the only one who was seeing it that way...But, yeah, Mamiya is quite the "wisenheimer", ain't he?

Now reading over my old post, it's clear I hadn't given my own opinion on the topic (I so often forget these important things when I get typing long replies... [​IMG])

Well, the topic says it all... M2A is probably the first thing I bring up on my browser after connecting to the net (maybe I should make it my startup page, ne?)

Mamiya - Thanx for the site intro, and the chance to discuss stuff with another SM fanatic...

Urashima - I feel a better person having read some of your work...

Zanshi - You hit the nail on the head... You do lose me on your posts sometime...

Zub - Lately you're writing a lot of tekst!

"Blitz" Bitz - I think you may like Tenchi (Any of those Avatars do the series justice?)

Tama - err...great Moderating!

That guy! - You're very involved... And good at it - just don't bite off more than you can swallow...

Phat, Zanza- you can raise some interesting points now and again...

JavaLamp - write that fanfic about M2A already!

Sera - Heck, probably more qualified for a lot of the jobs I handle in the Manga/Anime department...I am eternally grateful for your collection and my introduction to Anime liking in general thru SMJ...!

Cloud - what can I say? The "Host with the Most"...Supportive, Informative, understanding, you name it...

Yoko, Kiakou - WHERE HAVE ALL THE POSTERS GONE?!

And to the rest of the crew - You have my undying gratitude for giving me a place to waste countless hours discussing the lives and places of fictional Japanese Animation and Drawing!

Gosh, I went off again...Baka!

-BakaMattSu

[This message has been edited by BakaMattSu (edited 10-12-2001).]

[This message has been edited by BakaMattSu (edited 10-12-2001).]

15. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Thanks BakaMattSu... I think you're an awesome Emperor!!

And Phat and Zanza, you're great too [​IMG]

And Matt...I know, I get carried away sometimes with stuff. [​IMG]

Oh yeah, I've probly said this before... But thanks Sister Seraphim for introducing me and all my friends to awesome uncut/subbed anime. [​IMG] [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by That guy! (edited 10-12-2001).]

16. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Hey zanza .,.,.,ur soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lazy..................... come on write ur own post im interested to see what u will write

[This message has been edited by Phat (edited 10-13-2001).]

17. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

Hey Baka what happened to the war post , i was just learning a bit about Anthrax , ah well

18. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! [​IMG]

19. Digital Tilmitt

Digital Tilmitt New Member

I'm only a newbie but, this place rocks!

------------------
    The Clow.

20. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I am very busy this year, because it is my last year in school, so I need to high up my grades so guys wait till I finish the busy times meanwhile, keep that in mind ...

** YOU GUYS ARE MY BEST FRINEDS EVER !!!!!!!! [​IMG] **

I am going to cry *sob-sob* *sniff-sniff*

------------------
    Zanza

<<**zzzzzzz**>>