"I thought of space and the life. "

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by seiji, Feb 22, 2009.

1. seiji

seiji Member

"I thought of space and the life. "
    Though this is the one without grounds that do not come out from the region of the guess to the end by the hypothesis that cannot be proven. It is written to have hit on for a moment.
    It is not easy to read for a moment though it might be incoherent. I will make it to the material of sf in the future because it is an idea.

There is a law in the energy of space. This is understood from the expression of Einstein's E=MC2.

Here might represent something though here is a guess to uniting of elements to begin with.
    It was universality of space that elements united, and the planet would be made before long and led to the birth of the life. It thinks.
    The truth of space is significant universality or doesn't come to think existence in a word existence such as stones and minerals, and real existences.
    The thing of existing is related to other existence each other.
    It has universality from which the habit with which the element unites starts making shape.
    I think that there is universality to which the thing of existing is involved.
    The element will become an organism before long and the cell is made. It evolved to man and the living thing, and the living thing considered, and had the will.
    It is likely to urge it as the consideration that the living thing has has the outside space and the relation somehow each other.
    Consideration is space, and the existence might be pressed uniting the relations each other elements on the space scale by outside the galactic system and all existence each other and be related each other.
    It naturally has the relation, it is related to the outside space each other, and has consideration with space where consideration was invented in imagining it.
    Energy that presses uniting elements each other might be appearing nebula it, be earthling it, be consideration of the extra-terrestrial life, be a will, and be a subconsciousness.
    I wonder they whether are existence in perception, consideration, and the dream, etc. like the common consideration all, and the one (relations each other and the urge each other) and.
    It is likely to get a hint from the dream as something is noticed. ?
    There might be something the big truth and a reason where it exists for the root also for perception.
    Consideration produced the will, it became common consideration, and it connected each other.
    I do not know because they have no knowledge of that may be involved in what and elementary particles.