I want to have communications with the member.

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by seiji, Oct 10, 2009.

1. seiji

seiji Member

I am that's right in the English language skill that the English word power learnt by the near-total absence in the junior high school.
    I do not have, and energy that translates the thread : though it is always attacked by feelings with communications with the member in the forum want.

Translating some posts understands and I do not understand almost all English in the limit.

I cannot understand the majority though the thread is read within the range that I understand.

I am caught in isolated feelings and am unbearably painful.

2. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

We can't help we don't

We can't help we don't understand you and you break alot of rules at BJP and when we try to explain it to you, you don't understand.

how can you be close with someone or talk to someone who you can't carry on a conversation with?

3. seiji

seiji Member

You must explain.

I should have already apologized they, to persons in question, for the impoliteness from me to the Mr . nightmare and BakaMattSu.

Additionally of your saying about the thing that I broke a lot of forum rules.
    They are not understood at all about me though it doesn't understand. you must teach them to me.

>???????????????????
    This
    The problem is unrelated to me. It is nonsense.

I am making remarks like that.

>"If I could break the teeth of every counselor and such that say that - I would. I'm not saying hard stuff like herion and acid won't because of the absence of reality but would a happy person put a needle in their arm or a chemical on their tongue? Hell No. Sorry to hear about your friend but what you claim is untrue. Start blaming the parents who didn't realize they had a mentally ill child or kept beating them <3"
    ,This fiction of and you,and,
    >"Lies! All lies!"

I have not received the apology of the remarks of you who overflowed in contempt and the disgrace to these us from you at all.

You must explain.

4. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Dude, um i'm never going to

Dude, um i'm never going to apologize because it wasn't a lie AND sadly as much as you hate it..I was right. Too bad. I pity no one who brings things on themselves and then blames it on other people and things.

We cannot understand your english, therefore we can't speak to you. Your words are all jumbled and broken. You contradict yourself in sentences, making it difficult for me to understand what your really saying.

Now any further conversation will be taken to PM.
    ??????????????????????????..???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

5. seiji

seiji Member

I understood the ideal way

I understood the ideal way of your human nature well.
    Never talk to me.
    The thing that you are not added to the ignore list is regrettable. :(