ideas of getting battle of the planets on g4 network

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by eagleclaw, Nov 21, 2005.

1. eagleclaw

eagleclaw New Member

whats up battle fans this is your favorite bird with the word EC coming at you with a idea about Battle n this network called G4, and i think it might work if we all work together, well i just got an email from SFE and they said that battle will no longer be on boomerang which sucks, anyway i have this channel on direct tv which is callled G4 which shows the making of video game and the show allot of japanise animation, they call it anime unleased, i figure that if we all can email them to let them no that battle of the planets was a classic old school show, and since non of us can get the anime network, maybe they can work something out with the help of SFE and of course the viewers, i think that G4 has some sort of connection with the anime network, i think we have a shot at this, if you want make a announcement or spread on this thread and if you want, i will email you there website and there emailes address, i have a good feeling that they will listen since they show alot of anime tell me what you think, again this is only a suggestion later EC