Creative Writing ideas

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Bloodberry, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

just a random thought for a thread:

in a paragraph, describe something odd that you think would be neat to write about. or something odd that you have wrote about.

by odd, i mean something not on the mainstream. dont' care if it's poetry or not, BUT, you dont' actually post the work here. just a one(1) paragraph max description of it.

------------------------------------​
    an example:

i have written a short story about guilt haunting a writer striving for success and acceptance through his work. the emotion questions his research on the topic of murder and works its magic.

------------------------------------​

the point of this could be to give inspiration on topics for us all to use. being general descriptions means we could all write on the same thing, and not come out the same at all. our interpritations(sp) of the topic can be very different.

so, go forth, my children! be free and throw ideas out into the blue(or whatever color you have this place set to) of the net!

(btw, if interested in said story of example: http://www.berryblood.com/writing/myself.html it's nothing wonderful, but i did get $50 for it >.>)

2. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I could suggest some rather "naughty" ideas, but I think I should put them out of the intarweb >_>

- Teddz

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Hey man, we're all open minded.....and curious. As for the paragraph thing

"I have written a story about a boy who wields the power of light, darkness, and the elements in order to defeat a powerful enemy."

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

actually, i was just useing mine as an example. it doesn't have to be something you have actually written. just a thought of something you think would be interesting to see written, in case someone is in a writing mood and needs ideas >.>

5. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

It's too long, and it might have been better if I had made names for it. This is just one of the infinite ideas I've made up. It's one of the ones I haven't cared much for, though. I've designed a lot more for the story, but I left it there for the writer to put in their own ideas.

6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Here is what I have been working on. There is a lot.

The planet of Mirth has been in a World War for centries. Only one person can save it from total destruction. She is the Rainbow Princess.

A mothers child was kidnapped in a store.

Another one is about creatures and humans fighting for the spot of the superior race.

A conspircy theory where a boy gets a message that he can read for some strange reason. Others can't until they crack it and his government chases him.

Another one with over 300 characters is about high school being deadily.

One of the chapters I posted was for Soul Eaters. Everyone in the world is slowly going to hell and one person tries to stop it.

Another one is about Deja Vu.

I so need to start writting some.

7. Engel

Engel New Member

Hmm. I don't know if this would be considered 'out-of-the-mainstream,' but here goes:

I wrote something a few years ago, about a girl who suffered a mentality state, later on running away into a known haunted forest that whispered to people into a frantic drive. She ended up comitting a few murders, meeting a few 'friends' within that very forest for many years and becoming rather 'barbaric' so to speak, creating her own 'community.' Within this whole mixture, she also gains a bit of a supernatural power that allows her to become one with the forest itself, controlling all forms of nature that she so wishes.

8. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

i'm working on a story about a person whos life is al but fun. Then something strange happens one night and that disappears into a new begining or life or something.

Not a great intro but i think it is quite good.