Music If - Mindless Self Indulgence

Discussion in 'Music' started by Peachy, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

i have switched genres back and forth. i became sadly enough a extreme metal head for awhile and even had that complete obsession stage with korn. i couldn't find the right music to fit my mood until i became more familiar with the band Mindless Self Indulgence. No doubt they are pretty old or might be to some of you younger ones. People often compare my personality to their music because i just have that oddness.

i've been checking their new album on their myspace page and i've liked the new stuff but i prefer some good ole' "Tight" and "Big Poppa".

They have made a lot of remixes. I find those most interesting. Especially "Big Poppa" and "Bring the Pain" because those are teeeh jams.

Any opinions?

2. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Frankenstein girls seem strangely sexy. <3

I love the new CD. I think it does its job in breathing life back into a band well known for its fornication related lyrics. Give me sex, or give me death.

But, if you're one for more depth in your industrial music, they may not be for you. I can dig it though. Kitty too. Always Kitty too.