If You Could...

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by Teddz, May 7, 2003.

1. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

If You Could tell Mr Akamatsu to o a second season of Love Hina, what would you want him to add?

I would like to see what happens with Naru & Keitaro after the last volume of the Manga ( Yes, i know what happens :p )
    and Motoko's life in Toudai. Or Maybe Shinobou's life, "growing" up :)

Any more suggestions?

- Teddz

2. The-chick-mag

The-chick-mag New Member

I don't think u can add on 2 the manga after that. once you finish the thing there no going back. plus if it u make a new one it going to be one of those thing that won't die and gets really boring.
    Ex: pokemon see it was cool then it got really boring because the creator never learn to quit.

1 person likes this.
  3. mrpopo

mrpopo New Member

Well, after G-Hina (in the manga of course) they could start off with a brand new cast of characters, but similar storylines to Love Hina. It would still take place at Hinata-sou except all of the old characters live on their own now and not in the dorm. maybe one or two characters from Love Hina are still left over (maybe Shinobu and/or Sarah?).

I dont know, i have become so attached to the characters in Love Hina that maybe a story could continue with everyone living in the same dorm... i wish.

4. The-chick-mag

The-chick-mag New Member

see that is going happen and the thing will get old and nobody would like this manga and the anime

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I too would like to see those things happen in the Anime. I think that it's just such a darn shame that it ended at that particular point. I mean sure, it was good, but up to a certain degree. It was cut short, and that was very sad. But putting it even after the manga would be way better. And letting you know what happens to the other girls (Shinobu,Kitsune,Mutsumi,Su,Motoko,Haruka) and guys (Shirai, Haitani [not much could happen to them], Seta, and Kentaro. So in short, what i would ask is:For the future!!

6. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member