IGPX IGPX Episode Guide

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Orion, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Orion

Orion Gears

Well, since some people can't always be there to watch IGPX, I've decided to start and episode guide. If you've seen an episode of IGPX recently, please post a short little summary so everyone can know what went on during that episode. Easy enough, right? :)

I guess I'll start with last week's episode. I could only get a little bit of it, so spare me. All I know is that the battle between Takeshi and River has finally ended, and the end will make you look twice. :)

Sorry I can't share a more descriptive summary, but I only saw bits and pieces of it. :sweat:

2. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

I get tired from watch BOBOBO, I skip it and go on Xbox live and I am to lazy to get off so I just started tapping it...:p

I like the new episodes a lot more now for some reason.

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

4. Orion

Orion Gears

I didn't copy it word for word, just so you don't start anything. :p Secondly, I needed a decnt source to explain it, I'm no good at doing it myself. Plus, I have no time to watch the anime on Saturdays (sometimes), so, again, I needed extra help.

5. abcd083

abcd083 New Member

Gucci Irina Medium Tote Handbag 211959

09 Spring Gucci New Bags[​IMG]Now free Gift for you to choose on any orderGo and visit www.wendyluxury.comEmail: sale@wendyluxury.comMSN: wentingt@hotmail.comTEL: 1-347-410-9089 fake handbags , replica Louis Vuitton , replica Gucci purses,fake designer handbags ,Chanel inspired handbags ,replica purses ,replica Chanel handbag,fake Gucci bags,Chanel inspired handbags,replica Chanel handbag,replica hermes handbag,replica PRADA handbag,replica CHLOE handbag