I'm New!

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Kiwini, Aug 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Stuff like that should be enclosed into PMs. Newbies is generally for GREETING the new people, not conversing with them like it's a chat. Just Personal Message her to continue a separate and private conversation.

Anyway, hello. And seeing as I'm not really high on things to say my introductions, I'll just end that there and post my usual picture.

[​IMG]

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

well I can't top off chiyo-chan but Hello and Welcome! If you have any questions just PM a moderator or look in the Help forum. but we are here to help. so have fun.

3. Kiwini

Kiwini New Member

I'm not a newb...

But anyways, theres nothing wrong with sharing..XD

Eh, I haven't really watched anime in a while. Some of my favorites are: Vampire Hunter D, Ninja Scroll, Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Devil Man, Darkstalkers, Street Fighter Alpha, Street Fighter 2, Street Fighter 2 V, Fatal Fury series, Cowboy Bebop...and thats just to name a few.

4. XXIXreformed

XXIXreformed New Member

Hewo, and wewcome to...line...(Director: boards.jp)...boawds.jp. Have a pweasent stay and...uh...(Director: don't spam)...do something.

5. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

welcome welcome... i cansee that Izzy kun came up with his form of greeting again and i surely missed Chiyo chan says hi for a while heheh she is soo cute anyways!! have fun here and if you love art.. then PM me.. oh yeah.... o kaeri... or how ever u say taht word.. okai.. well.. just dont make me mad.. lol.. jk... its hard for me to get mad.. but anyways... welcome!!!.. i wish i had something as cute of a pic like Izzy kun but there is no other pic cuter than wut Izzy has of Chiyo chan!!!
    grrr
    misao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.