I'm sorry i can't be perfect...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Hacker, Jun 30, 2005.

1. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

i'm sorry everyone...really sorry. please forgive me. i still love you all...

what i we carry on this way? things are better if i say so long and goodbye.........~ the chourus to my ssong.

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Hey, none of us carry a grudge against you. It's best to be honest or stay silent though, am I right? Why make up false stories?

Anyway, if that post means you're leaving, don't. Nobody *has* to be perfect, and you're no exception. Sometimes it's best to just learn from your mistakes and move on. Honestly I don't care if you're japanese or not. I don't care what you look like, you're a friend. And that's all that matters.

*moved to feedback, since it seems more appropriate there*

1 person likes this.
  3. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

umm..no offense hacker but...you lie you get caught...thats all there is to it. best thing to do is just come on out and tell the truth instead of making up lies. So either be a lier and have people miffed at you or come out and tell the truth..its up to you

4. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

True. I'm happy you admitted to at least ONE thing you were lying about which is the pic thing. If you have more... frauds, in my opinion, you should say them now before the people who are already suspicious won't build up in numbers and something like this happens again. But like what Nightmare said, it is YOUR choice. I like your courage, and how you didn't scurry off though when caught.

EDIT: You actually thought that Akane chick was perfect??? ehhh, okies. The only person i know is perfect is Gackt... and Johnny Depp. I rest my case.

1 person likes this.
  5. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

Why are you leavein? It doesnt matter if you SCrew up and Lie All you have to do is start over and Start telling the Truth

6. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

You don't have to be perfect Hacker, and we aren't upset at you. You have your reasons for doing what you did and we aren't in any position to judge you - "why worry about a speck in your friend's eye when you have a log in your own?"

You are a cool person and it showed through the account which you thought you made up, people got to really like you and it wasn't because they thought you were some girl who's pictures were most likely edited in photoshop. But because of your personality.

You apologized and were brave enough to bring this up, and that's enough for me.. it's all in the past. I hope that you stay..

1 person likes this.
  7. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Hey u so what...wow this isn't the first time someones done this. hey forget it, dont leave thats stupid

8. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

Hack!?! Don't go! We all forgive you! Its okay, we all lie sometimes. Its okay. Hey I forgive fully! We're friends, friends forgive each other! I totally don't care! Don't go!

1 person likes this.
  9. Cherrygirl

Cherrygirl Cherrylicious!

as you may have noticed no one hates you for this :) and like hazel said, its not the first time someones lied about who they are on here :p you came clean when you were confronted with this and thats a good and admirable thing to do. i understand u did this probably cuz u dont have much confidence about urself but in my opinion its a good thing u arent this Akane Soma girl...sure shes famous and beautiful but i looked her up on google and she has some pretty *ahem* riske pictures on the net o_O you wouldnt wanna be associated with that now would ya? ^_^ i say u post a picture of the real you! im sure youre just as if not more beautiful than Akane inside and out :D

and please...please dont leave because of this ^_^

10. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

They're right, don't leave!

After all, we knew from the beginning we shouldn't trust a "hacker"'s pic :p

look it's ok. I've known people with lots of troubles, and a low self-esteem is a very common one. You wanted acceptance, right? So why should we deny you this what you need the most?

Look, imagine this is a TV show where one of the charcters had lied. Do you want it to be a good one, where everyone's happy, or a bad one, where this character goes away in shame?

Don't leave, we like you in here :)

*HUGS*

1 person likes this.
  11. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Just in case you don't see what I posted in the Dare thread...

1 person likes this.
  12. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

*smiles* i'm crying right now cause this is so frikin cool, lol.

i love you guys, and i never planed to leave...this was going to dust in the wind with me anyways. *sighs* we all have our faults, and flaws....i just decide to show mine off publically :dizzy2: lol, alot.

*yawns* well, i do have my reasons for crap like this.....and some of those reasons just can't be told, so i'd for some people to just get off the case, (not trying to be mean). *hugs* thanks everyone.

BTW: i don't hate myself, i'm still Hot!!

Hacker~Here to Stay!!

13. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

*Views this thread*
    *Sees the contents and runs screaming away from the drama*
    *Peeks in once more*

I am glad you are staying.

*Quickly leaves*

14. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

wow, what "kind" words, lol.
    ............................................*yawns* *chases after Basher*

15. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

heheh sup hacker ^^ seems like we had something similar ^^ this happened to me long time ago too, if anyone remembers ^^ lol yeah its nooo good lying bad bad bad.. lol.. anyways.. stay put and be happy, smile cus we all love you.. what i learned from boards.jp is that everyone in here gives LOVE!!! muahahha..
    *wink*
    misao

16. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Yeah, give each other a hug... that's good... rub her back a little... now give her a little kiss.... [​IMG]

17. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

hahahhaha mayn Nephy!!! lol.. kiss where?? ^^ lol jk... *hugs and kisses* dun worry be happy!!! kekkek
    misao

1 person likes this.
  18. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

lol. yeah i love all of you guys too!!! *hugs and kisses* ^_^

*looks at Neph's post* oh behave!!!! *slaps hand*^^