Image signature.

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Hyoga, Aug 20, 2004.

1. Hyoga

Hyoga New Member

Can anyone please tell me a good hosting web page so I can host an image signature. I try to find one but, they all charge and I want somewhere I can host my image sig for free.

2. zerachiel

zerachiel New Member

www.spymac.com is good for free webspace...
    www.uploadit.org is alright for image hosting, although they give you a rather small limit...

And then there's the one I prefer to use, http://www.imageshack.us/
    As long as you keep track of where your images are, it's a very good host... but if you don't, there's no central structure to identify your images.

1 person likes this.
  3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

4. Hyoga

Hyoga New Member

Thanks for the help guys. One more thing though, are the hosting pages that you have gave me, are they for free?

5. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Obviously. Boards.jp gives you enough webspace to host your signature and a few other things. If you had bothered clicking, you'd know that.

6. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

I find photobucket.com to be really awesome. Its easy to use, free, and i dont think there is a space limit. You can use it as a online gallery or as a hosting, and make it private or public. All my friends and I use it. I like it alot.

7. Hyoga

Hyoga New Member

I did bothered to click on it but, I just wanted to make sure it was free.

8. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

I go with Jaken. Photobucket is what me and my buds use. Its the only free one I really know of...

9. Hyoga

Hyoga New Member

Thanks everyone for helping me out but, I think Im going to go with Arcueid's web-site. I checked it out and I registered at it and...well...I liked it. Thank you Arcueid. One more question Arcueid. How do I logg in?

10. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

boards.jp hosting is this forum, boards.jp's space. Follow the link Arcueid gave you and just enter your username, your password, and e-mail.

11. Hyoga

Hyoga New Member

I already registered ok. When I enetered my password they said it had to be more than 5 words long so I did. The thing is that link it's just for the registration form and I want to know where's the place to log in again. Or I was thinking if anyone could just do it for me. That way I can stop bothering everyone.

12. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

13. Hyoga

Hyoga New Member

Thank you guys for helping me and Im sorry if I bothered you guys.

14. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

how do you change your pic to make it smaller I would like to use this pic but I't is to big can anyone tell me how I could make the pic a lilttle smaller here is the pic [​IMG][/IMG]

15. Hyoga

Hyoga New Member

Well I had to make mine smaller too and I fixed mine on photoshop. Do you have photoshop? If you want me to do it just tell me ok. Im pretty good with photoshop.

16. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

I was trying to get photo shop and it said I had to come back tat these times to sign up and it is still about 5 houres untill I can sign up,but if you would like to do it then sure....and THANK YOU also.

17. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

If you mean smaller in Pixel size, ill shrink it for you. Just tell me how big you want it. If you mean byte size, I can host it for you if you dont have space on your hosting site, or I can see can try to format it.

18. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I resize with Photoshop, you can use MSPain I think, but its quality wouldn't do you good ^^;

Here is the resized image that fits out banner rules. And I made it in a .gif format and it looks good!! :D

And please ask about banners and things related to it in the art forum where there is actually a thread about sigantures/banners. Thank you :)

[edit]Oops, didn't notice the 2nd page, sorry ^^;[/edit]