Creative Writing In the End

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Peachy, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

This poem is for all my friends..that i've hurt so much and I didn't know it. Some of you guys were right, and I never listened. Now the truth is coming out and it's..really hard. ;_;

In the end

We all came so far in this lifetime
    We somehow found each other down the line
    Some of us have known each other forever
    Some of us only have spent a few times together
    We've laughed and cried over little things
    We've shared all our thoughts and dreams
    It seems like we were destined for each other
    Not being able to live without one another
    I can remember vaguely those times when I was high
    I can hear ya'lls voices telling me I was gonna be alright
    Now i'm recovering and i'm changing with time
    You guys are living completly different lives
    My heart deepens with a bit of regret for you guys
    We've come so far, but it's time to say goodbye
    No more kiddy-games and staying up late
    We've got important choices to make
    While I walk down those clouds I wave
    I guess there's nothing left to say
    We're all going our seperate ways

I'm sorry guys..​

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I found it very sad. You don't have the same friends you had a few years ago and may never have them again. I remember things like that. I stopped going to public school to be homed schooled and I left all my friends behind. After about two and a half years, I really started to miss having them. So I went back to school and here I am, an 8th grader in a middle school with good friends. I'm happy where I am but I still miss old friends.

Don't forget the people you meet. You never know when you'll miss them after they have left.

This is one work I really like, Krisis/Peachy.

3. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Interesting read..

4. inuyasharules14

inuyasharules14 New Member

Lance is right, you'll never have the same friends you once had. In elementary school I had my own group of friends. Alex, Elijah, Krista, Renee, and Kiara. We did everything together. We entered Middle School, Alex ended up as a sex offender, Elijahs a drunk and a crack addict, Krista moved away, Renee is a drugatic and a slut, and Kiara is a alcoholic, drugatic, and a slut. I've changed as well and grown in many ways, and there are several times when I looked back on those days and longed for everything to be the same. I miss all the fun we used to have, and most of all I missed that care-free life I lived. I didn't have to worry about not seeing my boyfriend, or if he was cheating. I didn't have to worry about being abused or molested cause then I was invincible. I was on top of the world. Looking back I was so innocent. I didn't know anything. Now I know all there is to know, and I wish I didn't know it. I love you Peachy, your one of my bestest friends I have, and I think that in the end we all pull through things and forgive each other, even though we never come out and say it to each other. Sometimes words just aren't enough to express your feelings, and sometimes theres no need for words, you just know that they forgive you.

1 person likes this.
  5. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

^_^ Don't forget we only say things because we care. Nice poem btw.