Infinite Ryvius Limited Edition release!

Discussion in 'News' started by UrashimaKeitaro, Jun 11, 2003.

1. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

In another fit of marketing, Bandai has finally set a second date for the release of another platinum series this year... Mugen no Ryvius! (Infinite Ryvius) A series I've been greatly looking forward to getting. I must say, all considered, I was surprised to see the item below with a star by it in the list, considering it was a bunch of flash animations on the official website that disappeared a year or more ago before I bothered trying to save them. Hilarious stuff, those. Other notable praises/complaints on the release...

I'm sure all fans of Ryvius are wondering just what the crap the plushie is of... Neeya or Rahula... or perhaps the Vital Guarder...

One thing I hope makes it into future limited releases of further volumes is the 3 volumes of OST that there are out there. A beautiful mix of classical and hip-hop, perfect for the atmosphere of the series.

Bandai has done such a bang up job with their boxes for their platinum line series .hack//SIGN that they have big shoes to fill with Ryvius, let's hope they do it right.

Another good thing about their release, Bandai appears to be going with a 6 disc release, always good to go for that format with the 26 episode series, unless it's a title they just want to get out...

All considered, here is the official list of extras (omitting some of the obvious ones... like jap/eng vocal tracks and eng subs):

Limited Edition Collector's Box
    Exclusive Ryvius PLUSHY (AX update: it's Rahula 8-])
    Collectible Infinite Ryvius "Mini Pencil Boards"
    Promo Clip
    Textless OP & ED
    Commercial Collection
    Ryvius VJ Mix #1
    *Ryvius Illusion

-UK
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Uh, Ryvius, uh uh Ryvius. That's one tight ship, ya can't take from us... straight from the lip, Ryvius.