RPG Archives Into the Wind (1st RPG)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Amarhyllis, Jan 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

**first time for this...here goes!!!!!!**

On the mystical continent of Ader, a young teenage girl leans her back against the cool trunk of tree. The sun is beaming down and her cerulean blue eyes turn away from the sunlight. She runs her fingers through her silver hair.
    On her arm is tattooed her name, Aeralyss. She doesn't ask for much in life...just the courage to face anything that confronts her...including cute boys. She grabbed the handle of the huge sword that was strapped around her back and sighed. "No one will ever be interested in me...guys only want girls who wear dresses and scream at spiders." Aeralyss said.

2. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss only stared at this drifter and then back into sunlight.

"Grathe?" she confirmed. "That's my hometown. I haven't been there in years though. But who cares...I don't care what happens to it. I'll take you there."

She leaned off the tree, standing straight up, and walked over to him as she held out her hand for him to shake. "I am Aeralyss Axial. I don't have anything better to do so I'll join you."

3. No Use

No Use Guest

A tall man ran from the trees to where the others stood. He bumped into the man and knocked him to the ground. He kept running.
    "Sorry!" he yelled out still pacing through the swaying grass. Rustling was herd from the forest. Five men appeared from the dim shadows of the trees.
    "There he is. Chase him!!" shouted what seemed to be the leader of the men. The men in pursuit charged after the dashing red head. Each one carrying large renchs and hammers. They wailed the weapons above there heads.

He thought to himsel. Quickly the man came to a halt.
    "You guys think 'ya can help me !" screamed the man to the other two. He whipped off his coat and revealed an arsenal of pistols and revolvers. He unholstered twin 44 mag revolvers and leveled them at the oncoming men. Two shots rang out, dropping only one man...

4. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Like a reflex, Aeralyss unsheathed her mighty sword. Ancient runes burned a bright gold color and shined bright as she attacked the men.
    "Who are you?!" she demanded as she stabbed a man through his ribcage and round-housed another that charged in front of her. She released her sword and raised her right hand into the air. Golden energy surrounded the palm of her hand as she chanted a spell. Aeralyss launched an energy beam right through a man's heart and he fell down dead.
    "Why are these guys assaulting you?!" she demanded as she looked around to see how everyone else was doing.

5. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

A girl with short black hair and LONG white bangs, ran out into the battle; tackling the drifter. "Why hello. Are you the one that killed the number one bounty hunter??? if so, then you're wrong!" She giggles and takes a gun from him; rolling away. Her smile never leaves her face. "Hm... you look too sweet to be a drifter.... " She looks at him, taking in his full height and detail.

6. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss sheathes her sword as the battle dies down and ends. She blinks as she notices the girl with long white bangs that tackled the drifter.
    "Gee...today's gonna be busy." she thought

7. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

ooc: Hope ya'll dont mind if I join. :D

ic: A girl with long, flowing ebony hair and amber eyes ran through the forest in fear. Hearing the muffled shouts behind her, she turned into a small clearing, the sunlight momentarily blinding her vision. Shrinking away from the auroral rays she vaguely notices the others watching her curiously.

8. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss has never seen so many people be around her at once. She turned away from the strangers and approached the ebony-haired girl as she wiped a speck of blood off her face. **All that fighting can get messy**
    "What's wrong? Why were you running so fast?" she asked the girl with a smile.

9. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

A girl with Knee length blond hair ran towards the sounds of a fight, she was tired of useless fighting and wanted to see if this fight actually had a purpose and if it did, then maybe she'd join in.

10. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Then from out of nowhere, a boy whering a long white cloak and tunic appears infront of them. Hello, I was looking for a group of intruders.................
    Then looking on the ground, he sees them dead. " well thank you, our clumsy gaurds couldn't stop them." My name is Karmi, Prince of the light why are all of you gathered here"? he asked.

11. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Blinking curiously at the intruders the girl with yellow eyes walked over to where the dirfter stood cocking her head slightly to the side. "W-where is Grathe?"

12. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

She grinned wolfishly up at him before sniffing curiously into the wind. "Kalira, whats yours?"

13. Athena

"If you need help, perhaps I should come along." The girl said, stepping out into view.

14. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Noble Sir, I understand you a this fair maiden are going to the city, I will aid you along you quest for i have no bisuness. And Iv'e always wanted to be on a Quest. My magic of light will help you greatly in many ways. Please aloww me to go along.

15. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"Like I said before...I know the way to Grathe." Aeralyss said as she folded her arms and walked in front of the group. She then thought to herself,"Grathe was attacked by a monster...with so many warriors this will be a piece of cake."
    She looked over the group and ran her fingers through her long, silver hair. "I am Aeralyss Axial and I know a little bit of white magic but I mostly pratice the art of the sword. It's nice to meet all of you but let's go."

16. Athena

"Alright, I'm ready when you are." Athena said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.