RPG Archives Into the Wind (1st RPG)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Amarhyllis, Jan 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"......I'm a danger here.... I sense them... They're coming..... Again..." Mika was heavily shaking.

2. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss stood up abrubtly, "Don't think that, ever! You're never going to be a danger and if something's coming then we'll conquer it!"
    Aeralyss then placed her hands on Mika's shoulders and eased Mika's shaking. "Everything's going to be all right. Now, tell me everything."

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

<Athena, it's time for you to leave.> A voice said, <Don't worry you may come back again, just not now.>

4. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Semsing the sadining and worried prencese of Areylass, Karmi then recited: Power of light, joy and happiness, gaurd us with amagic shield, which I will uphold, never letting this army of men to attack us who stand for what is right." Suddenly, out of the tower, an arrow of pure lighth it the sky, and created a shield around the whole castle "This, is for everyone"

5. Karmi

Karmi New Member

<Not if we use magic.> Karmi minded.

6. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"Shield or no shield, I will not leave my castle! If Lord Xavier shall come, let him come but he will not defeat us!!" Aeralyss stated as she gazed at everyone. She turned to Karmi, "Thank you, cousin, for the shield that you provided."

7. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"Wh- What phase is the moon in tonight....?" Mika looked at everyone, hoping someone would know.

8. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"It's going to be a full moon...why?" Aeralyss asked as she looked into Mika's eyes. "What's up with you, you've been acting very strangely..."

9. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"Great..... If it's the Full Moon... Then I wont be able to control my actions tonight..... I am endangering all of you by staying here...." Her gaze met Aeralyss's eyes as she spoke.

10. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss forced a smile upon her lips, "That's nonsense, Mika. Surely you don't believe what you are saying? If you truly believe me and everyone else to be your comrade, your friends, then you wouldn't hurt us. Mind over matter. What do you propose to do anyway? Where do you plan on going?" she said.

11. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"I don't know... I guess.... But I won't have any control.... I'll be a whole different person! I'll be a full Demon..... " Mika looked down and then closed her eyes.

12. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Kalira nodded her understanding, "Mika is right, I had completely forgotten about that. The moon cycle's affect us in a similar way being as we are both at least part demon. I have some control over my actions, but I assure you, what is there is minimal, and from what Mika has said I imagine hers is roughly the same as mine. By staying here both of us put you in danger. I think it would be best for us to leave for at least tonight."

13. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"I guess that there's nothing I can say to stop both of you...alright... If you must leave then do so." Aeralyss said to the both of them,"After all, you both can't help it. And it would be a fool of me to let you both stay. All right then... just...with every bit of will power you might have left...try not to harm Xavier...he's my childhood friend."

14. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"All right... I will try to not attack him... But I can not promise you.. I'm sorry." Mika Sighed and stood up.

15. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss smiled and replied,"Just try not to let anyone with a stake or silver bullet get ya!" and she started to laugh softly. "I wish that I could go with you but I would be putting my own life in danger, but...I hope that the both of you will remain safe."

16. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"I will try to return tommorow..." mika bowed and silently left.

17. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"I hope that nothing happens to you...Mika." Aeralyss said under her breath as she watched Mika walk out the door.

18. Karmi

Karmi New Member

As Karmi was concentrating to keep the shield up, a grapple hooked on the edge of the open stone banister, making him break his concentration. He pushed it off with his hands, and began to concetrate again. Then he spoke in his mind to Aeralyss startiling her: < There Attacking!>

19. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Aeralyss ran to the top of the castle where Karmi was. "I don't believe this!!" she shouted down at the army,"Well, Xavier, if it's a fight you want...then you'll get a damn good one!!"
    Aeralyss raised her sword in the air and her body began to glow gold again and pulsing energy pumped into her sword, "Golden Apocalypse!!" she shouted as she leaped of the castle and into the heart of the army. When she landed, body's flew everywhere, and more and more soldiers where turning their attention onto her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.