RPG Archives Into the Wind (1st RPG)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Amarhyllis, Jan 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karmi

Karmi New Member

Using his powers, Karmi saw Athena digiuised on the military grounds being the enemys camp. Sending Arylass a mind message sying: <Areylass, Athena is out there. She is speaking with Xaiver, but she is diguised as another woman. Shall we save her?>

2. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"Atena..." Aeralyss said to herself, "No, we'll let her extract information from Xavier and then I'm sure that she'll retreat...we'll wait and watch and if there's any trouble then we'll save her." Aeralyss said to Karmi.

3. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"Always under you're orders, Princess." said Karmi. I'll keep watch, but idf I grow weary and tired, I 'll send for another person to take my place.

4. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika stayed perched in a tree nearby, looking around, her guard at it's highest. "....... it's way too quiet...."

5. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Xavier told Yuko about how he believed that Aeralyss killed her mother and then her father. He truly believed that Aeralyss had gone crazy and is on a killing spree. Basically he wanted to kill her before she killed him. "And that's why we're fighting. And now that you know everything about us and my plans...I cannot let you leave. Forgive me. Guards, take her away!" Xavier said as 20 guard tied her up and chained her to a post in the tent. Xavier threw his cape from in front of him and walked away.

6. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Yuko looked at Xavier's retreating figure as he left the tent she sighed sadly and said, "If you want me to stay I will you don't have to tie me up like a common criminal...."
    Yuko sighed and sent a mind message to Aeralyss and said <Princess Aeralyss, Xavier does believe you've gone crazy. I'm sort of tied up but don't worry, I'll get out of this, if I have to I'll just teleport out but... i think I can learn more. I'll contact you later.>

She sighed again and waited for the next move.

7. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"Crazy?" Aeralyss said to herself when she recieved the message. "Damn you Xavier!! But Athena...you must be careful! Just promise me you won't do anything that would endanger your life." she said telepathically to Athena. Aeralyss then walked over to her room and changed from her ragged blue outfit to a new, golden one that was just like it. "Now, Xavier, if you won't listen to reason then maybe you'll listen to my sword." she said as she waited for more information.

8. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika slipped down the tree and landed on a window sil, creaking a window open and stepping in. '...." she shuts the window quietly and goes into a defensive crouch. "Now now sir... Did you really think you could escape me....? You can run all you want, but I will not allow you to get to the Princess...."

9. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Xavier drew his sword and looked at Mika. He glared and then smirked, "This is no place for you little girl." he said. "I'll agree to not harm Aeralyss only if she gives up her precious Ader." he said as the moonlight hit the blade and created a glare and he shined it in Mika's eyes.

10. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika tries to not close her eyes, failing and shuts them. "..........Either way I will not allow her to be harmed..." She stood and opened her eyes quickly.

11. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"Such a shame...a real pity it is..." Xavier said, the glare still in Mika's eyes. "Aeralyss doesn't need Ader...what actually makes you think that when she's been missing for such a long time? If she really wanted her kingdom she would have never left it. If she wasn't guilty, then why did she flee?"

12. Athena

Yuko sensing Mika was in danger broke her bonds then rushed out and seenig Xavier's sword drawn called, "Xavier! Don't do it! Please!"

13. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Xavier looked at Yuko and then at Mika. He started to laugh, first a soft laugh but then grew louder and more psychotic. "So...easily fooled..." he said as dark energy grew around his sword. His sword transformed into a black, jagged blade and green acid dripped from the tip of the blade. Demon wings spurt from his back in a burst of blood and his eyes glowed a burning red. Horns grew out from his shoulders and elbows and knees and his skin turned a zombie colored. His voice deepened, "Seeing my opportunity within this conflict...I took the form of Xavier's body...he's at his castle now on the other continent...I am Dokrami, Demon of Worlds. I already took control of Xavier's side of the world and now I want Aeralyss's."
    He dropped his sword and his arms extended to an incredible length as he grabbed Mika's throat with his left and Yuko's with his right. "Now that you know my true form...I cannot let you live." he said.

14. Athena

"Not so fast." Yuko said, then she easily teleported out of his grasp and then reappeared, shedding her Yuko disguise she went to her true form, that of an Angel and said, "Let Mika go, and u and I will battle Demon."
    <Aeralyss, it isn't really Xavier, it's a demon that's taken control of him.> Athena said, <I'm going to try to save Mika and fight him, in my true form of an Angel, yes i was killed and made an Angel I have to prove myself worthy of another chance at life.>

15. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika gasps and winces. "......... Wa- wait Athena.... " She digs her claws into him, gasping for air. **I... I can't get free... I'm not strong enough.... **

16. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"There is nothing no one can do!" Dokrami exclaimed and then all of a sudden, Aeralyss burst through the window, sending shards of glass everywhere. Her new golden outfit shined brillantly in the moonlight and she used her Golden Apocalypse attack to slice off the arm that held Mika in place. Dokrami screamed in pain as his arm landed with a thud but his arm regenerated. "Angel form huh? Athena, I got to see this!" she said. "I'll distract him and you get ready!" she said.
    "But not without my help!" Aarzon rephrased as he lept through the window as well. "Brother!" Aeralyss exclaimed and they both held their swords in fighting postion. Aarzon smiled as he held his sword up. Dokrami only laughed insanely.

ooc: Okay, Aarzon's user P.M.ed me and told me to take over his character until he returned.

17. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika stumbled back a little gasping for air. "..............." She stands up and silently mumbles some words.

18. Karmi

Karmi New Member

"Karmi appered at the side of Arazon and Areylass. "I shall fight with my family." he said smiling at them. He held a orb of light, and was readie to fire it at any time.

19. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

"Now then, you didnt honestly think you could leave me out of all the fun did you?" Hopping through the window Kalira landed with a thud next to Mika. "Well, well, well, long time no see Dokrami. Although I must say it saddens me to think it is once again under unpleasent circumstances. But you always did have a nose for trouble did you not? My parents sacrificed themselves to seal you away the first time. It will be foolish of you to think that I will not hesitate to do the same. There must be death to maintain the physical balance, and I do not fear the ineveitable." Kalira turned her head slightly to look at the others. "Do not underestemate him, there is power you cannot yet comprehend that he holds with in his fingertips. Be wary of what you cannot see. It has been an honor to serve you all. However I fear before this fight has ended our paths will part again."

20. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika continued to "mouth" the words and seemed to be ignoring everyone, but she was indeed listening and taking it all into thought. "......."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.