Introducing....Power Users!

Discussion in 'News' started by BakaMattSu, May 16, 2004.

1. Spike Kenshin

Spike Kenshin New Member

sounds good
    Thanks for the enlightenment (really) :D

That'll be hard to do but I'm going for it!

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Try now. ;)

3. TheGreatShinobi

TheGreatShinobi New Member

how many karma points do you have to get to reach that

this stinks i only have bad karma and i didnt do much wrong (like teddz giving me bad karma for having lots of smilies) i dont think ill ever reach 50 pionts if nobody wants to give good karma, i olny gave good karma not one bad karma yet because you just have to understand the person befor you give bad karma(like sephiroth using these **** to replace bad words once ever few words because he really didnt like the idea of something) i saw it the same day i jioned except befor i became a registerd user)

4. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Did you read the first post? No. Should you read the first post before posting and asking questions? Yes. Then you wouldn't need to ask questions in the first place.
    Stop double-posting, read before asking questions, post intelligently and you'll reach power user eventually. Posts like this one deserve bad karma, for example.

5. TheGreatShinobi

i did read the first post i was talking about the custom titles

and what do you mean stop double posting i have only double posted on my first day?

6. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

If you read the first post, you would know that with 50 karma you can get both a custom title and a custom avatar.

7. TheGreatShinobi

oh wait im sorry i get it the costom titles are something you get from PU :eek:

i even quoted it from izzy ( im an idiot)

[one more thing to add im kinda bad on undrstanding english because im forign
    but i could speak it well and do everything good its just when i read it doesnt all go to my head (have to read it a few times thats why im bad with tex-book asignments)]- irelevant

8. backwardbounser

backwardbounser New Member

ill never be a power user iv only got like 30 posts i know but some have a 1000 or more and still have low karma or reputation this means iI HAVE NO CHANCE and iv got a lowsey 7 points... im only FORTY THREE points away...
    to me this is like trying to reach the moon with a stick...

2 people like this.
  9. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

To thoes who have 1000 posts and still have low karma is because they were posting before the karma system kicked in. And you shouldn't worry about how fast you can become a power user. Wait. Waiting is good :)

1 person likes this.
  10. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

it also means some of us just don't give out karma for the sake of giving out karma. i give for good posts, and give for nasty bad bad posts. i won't give just cause someone made a post. it's gotta stand out either way to me. not sure if anyone else does that or not...cause well, i know i sure get some strange karma from people. XD

2 people like this.
  11. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Correct me if I'm wrong about this but if I met one of those requirements, I get a star. Three stars would be a power user from what I've seen. I looked at my profile a few times and I have one star on it. From what I know, I haven't met any of the requirements needed to even get one. How did I get one?

12. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

You're wrong. You get stars based on how many posts you've made. I believe your second will come at around 100 posts, and your first is pretty early, like, 10 or 25 or something.

I'd have to be an admin to tell you for sure. :p

13. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I belive it's:

25 Posts-1 Star
    100 Posts-2 Stars
    250 Posts+50 Karma Points or above-3 Stars
    Moderator-4 Stars
    SModerator-5 White Stars
    Admin-5 Gold stars

I remember also there being three white stars for GM, but I'm guessing that's not happening...

-Seishin

14. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

The required milestones have been reduced to about 60% of their previous values after reviewing their intention and current board traffic. Check the first post of this thread for details.