Fan Art Inu-yasha fanart! :D

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Shattered Rayn, Apr 20, 2004.

1. Shattered Rayn

Shattered Rayn New Member

Just a little Inu fanart. This is what I do in my free time, and the requests from friends. And no I don't trace. So hope you like 'em! Bye! :anime:

*edit* Gah! I just checked them to see if they worked and the computer did a crappy job of scanning them! :( Oh well. The Koga and Sesshy ones still look the same. :sweat2:

Attached Files:

2. Tetsuo

Tetsuo New Member

Sugoi! those are really great drawings :dizzy2: And you havent traced them..wow! Agh! what to think for critisism..uhm.mm..aargh...HA! koga doesn't havea sheen in his eye :sweat2: Absolutely great work i think.

3. Shattered Rayn

I knew I was forgetting something. Thanks! I'll try to put it in next time I post it somewhere. :D

4. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

your pics are awsome!
    i especally like the scrapbook one :anime:
    i thought it was good.

my critism.
    i think the kouga one was a little toooooo happy. i may be wrong.
    my critism.

5. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

I really liked the scrape book idea!! All your art looks good. But i do agree with everyone else on Koga. . .There is something about him that seems different. Otherwise, i think its all really awsome and you did a great job!!

6. scare

scare New Member

ohhh very nice sketches :D... i like all of them! the sesshy one is so little... ^^;

very good, post more!

7. Shattered Rayn

Now that I look at it, the Koga one does look a little wierd. I don't know what it is though. :sweat2:
    @scare ~ Yeah, I wish the Sesshy picture was bigger. It was the best I think.

Soon to come: Kikyo, Sango, and hanyou Inuyasha. (the human Inu is still just a sketch.) I'll get them on here as soon as I scan them! :D

8. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

Cool! I can't wait to see those!! ^_^ These pics are awesome, almost NOBODY draws Inuyasha fanart around here. When you're done with Kikyo, Sango, and Inu, could you do 1 of Kagome please?

Anyway, these pictures are awesome!

9. Shattered Rayn

Yeah, I need to make a pic of Kagome. I just need to find some better pictures. I tell you, the first time I tried Kagome's hair, it drove me nuts! I just couldn't get it right. But I think I've got it now.

More pics soon! :D

10. Rem

Rem New Member

Those are great, I havnt seen or read inu yasha yet, but that seriously makes me wanna see it so bad now ^_^

xxxx

11. Shattered Rayn

Yay! Another potential Inu fan! It's really good. I recommend it if you like fantasy, action, adventure, a little craziness (okay, a lot).

Ooh! Just remembered that I do have a Kagome pic! It's not as good as the others because I did it kinda fast. It's also the first fan pic I'd done without a picture to look at. (I don't trace, but I'll admit, I do use a pic to look off of)
    Sorry that Kagome's (the real one) legs are kinda fat, but the pen didn't want to draw right. It's based on the Thunder Bros. episode where Shippo, well, the picture kinda explains it. :catgirl: More soon! :catgirl:

Attached Files:

12. Kagome's Arrow

Yay! Thank you! Hah, that was cute! I've been trying to draw Kagome for awhile, and I can never seem to get the folds of her skirt right. Maybe I'll use this picture for reference. Thanks so much, it's cute!

13. Shattered Rayn

Thank you! :D I should have a better one soon. I just need some good reference pics. As soon as I get to a scanner the others will be here! Human Inu's being colored so he might take a while. :sweat:

14. Shattered Rayn

Yay! I got three more scanned! Well, here they are! Sango, Kikyo, and hanyou Inuyasha! Kikyo's colors didn't scan too good though. I swear, scanners hate me. :anger2: Oh well! :anime:

Attached Files:

15. Kagome's Arrow

WOW, those are extraordinary!!! YAY!!! I love the pics you chose to model the Sango and Kikyo ones after, those are some of my favorite pictures of those two. The Sango one is especially realistic; it looks almost exactly like her. The Inuyasha one does too, heck so does the Kikyo one! These are cool! Since I know nothing about art, I can't give you much of a critique, so I'll be a Paula Abdul. THESE ROCK!

16. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

your pics are very good!

they are sooo detailed.

can't wait for you to post more.
    bye

17. Shattered Rayn

Thanks everyone for your support! I should get some more here soon. I just need to get a new black colored pencil. This seies is torture to a black pencil! :sweat2: Oh well, human Inu just got finished! So yay! He'll be joining us really soon! :anime: :sweat2:

Yay! I finally got human inu scanned! But now that I look at him, the hand and sword are a little wierd. :sweat2: Oh well. Guess no one's perfect. At lest not me. :sweat2:
    Oops! Gotta log out for a second. I just found out that the last person on this computer didn't log out. I'll be back with the pic in an edit! :sweat2:

Okay! Now I can post it! :sweat2:

Attached Files:

18. Influences

Influences New Member

quiet interesting for not tracing those are really really good you should play around with cg if you havnt already keep up the good stuff

19. LOVELYSIGHTRIN

LOVELYSIGHTRIN New Member

dose any one have rin fan art

:anime: :shy: please someone tell me

20. Night-Reaper

Night-Reaper New Member

awsome pics;) it looks like your gettin better with each drawing (dont get me wrong their all good lol ) good job !