Inu-Yasha Inuyasha Quiz

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Zero Enna, May 14, 2003.

1. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

[Kogarashi] Here's the Big Quiz for the Inuyasha forum.

So here's the gist. There's currently a question up to be answered (go check the most recent posts). If you're the first one to answer it correctly, you get to ask the next question. Whoever answers that one correctly first gets to ask the next, and so on. It's fun, and it shares knowledge of the show.

So please, join in! Have fun! ^_^ [/Kogarashi]

[Zero Enna]

how much do you know about the 7 person group. Anyones allowed to join in at anytime

lets start
    i ask a question and you have to answer it if you get it correct you ask a question get it

here is an easy one

1) Jakotsu thinks __________ and ____________ are attractive.

2. sangotaijiya

sangotaijiya New Member

Jakotsu thinks Inuyasha and Miroku are attractive.

The name of the poison using Schichintai is _______________.

3. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

The name of the poison is Naraku's miasma.

Shichinintai means ____________.

4. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

Seven Pepole Group

what are ALL seven Named of the Shichinintai?

5. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

they are Kyoukotsu, Jakotsu, Mukotsu, Ginkotsu, Renkotsu, Suikotsu, and Bankotsu.

What was Sesshoumaru's reason for saving miroku, sango, and kagome from a shichinintai? and what shichinintai was it?

6. Inu-loves-Kago

It wasn't his intent to save them. He just wanted to ask Inuyasha where Naraku is since he knows by then that where Inuyasha-tachi goes looking, Naraku is not too far away. And his name was Mukotsu.

Kouga killed ______, Inuyasha killed _________, while we already know that Sesshoumaru killed __________ of the Shichinintai.

7. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Kouga killed Kyoukotsu, Inuyasha killed Ginkotsu, and Sesshoumaru killed Mukotsu.

What are the individual traits/weapons of each of the Shichinintai that make them unique from the others? Example (and this is the answer to one, so you only need six), Kyoukotsu is insanely large and strong, and people think he's an oni. You might have to get your answers to this from the opening sequence or the preview of future episodes.

8. Basher

Kyoukotsu like a oni (like kog said), Jakotsu has a snake like sword, Mukotsu uses poison, Ginkotsu is large, made of metal and his body is a weapon, Renkotsu uses fire, Suikotsu has claws on his hands plus two personalities, and Bankotsu is the leader (probably the strongest) has a sword that emits power called Banryuu.

When did Ginkotsu die by inu yasha, I thought that Jakotsu and Renkotsu rebuilt his body. Keep in mind that i haven't seen 109 yet.

Did you know that ain't is now in the english dictionary. Sorry off subject.

How did the Shichinintai die the first time? Who killed each one after they were brought back (so far we only know who killed Kyoukotsu, Mukotsu, Ginkotsu)?

9. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Well, Ginkotsu is more or less killed at the end of 106. However, he's being rebuilt in 107 (haven't seen 108 yet), but I'll call that resurrection and say that Ginkotsu was dead for a while at least.

10. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

REMEMBER to always have a question after an answer.
    Kogarashi you are alowed to ask a question when you come back to this thread but to keep this game going I'll ask the next question.

who has to personalities?

11. Basher

thanks kog.

answer: Suikotsu (already said)
    still need to answer this question

Who killed each Shichinintai after they were brought back (so far we only know who killed Kyoukotsu, Mukotsu, Ginkotsu)?

Aswer the question and then make your own question. Anything about Inu Yasha goes.

In what episode did kouga say he loves kagome?

12. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

Suikotsu was killed by Sesshomaru's sword in his cheast and Kikyo's arrow, his good side befriended kikyo at his last breath

LETS MOVE ON WE CAN ASK ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT IINUYASHA!!!

What does Sango mean?

13. Inu-loves-Kago

I think it was episode 38 after Kagome went home mad. They were lining up for him ^^

Q: In what episode does Naraku finally make his appearance?

14. Inu-loves-Kago

Sango means "coral".

episode 37 "the boy who fell in love w/ kagome"

there already is a thread w/ game like this

which ep. did wome actualy wanted to bear mirokus chiled (real women and not sango)

(Questions about the Shichinintai got too hard to come up with huh?)

Q: What does Naraku's name mean and who's body is he possessing (name also if you can cause I think it's mentioned)?

15. sangotaijiya

sangotaijiya New Member

Sango is a real woman, baka!

Naraku makes his first appearance in ep 16.

What is the name of the orgre who resurrected Kikyo?

A:Naraku means hell and he possesses the body of Onigumo.

Q:What does the name Onigumo mean?

16. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

I'm not sure but wasn't it Kijo...

What were the demons that posed a threat the Kouga's wolf/demon pack?

17. Inu-loves-Kago

He was possessing Onigumo's body but wasn't he also possessing some lord (the one with the long wavy hair)?

Anyways, Onigumo means spider or fiend.

Q: In Japan, up to how many episodes are out (not the ones that can be downloaded off Kazaa) and who is the current enemy of that episode?

18. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

If I might suggest a rule...how about you wait for the person who asked the question to tell you if you got it right?

There were two episodes where at least one woman wanted to bear Miroku's child. I don't remember the numbers off the bat, but one had a girl whom Miroku had helped years ago (between ep. 30 and 50), and a much later one in which an imposter Miroku was asking the girls, who then later found the real Miroku and told him they were ready or somesuch.

As for the person who resurrected Kikyo, it was a mononoke (not ogre) named Urasue.

The demons who posed a threat (in the first place) to Kouga's pack were the Gokurakuchou, half-man half-bird things.

Question: How many times in the anime has Inuyasha turned human? (up through episode 107. Don't count the movies)

As for the other thread like this, the other one is exclusively about the Shichinintai.

19. Kogarashi

Kogarashi Summon of Wood

Ok, I'm merging the two quiz threads instead of closing this one (the other one did general Inuyasha questions before this did).

Clarification: First, Zero, my previous post was clarifying something to Basher, not answering his question. Second, Naraku wasn't possessing anyone. He used to be a human named Onigumo (which means "ogre-spider," as a note), before he let a bunch of youkai consume his body, and in so doing consumed them and became youkai (actually hanyou because of the human still in him, but we don't find this out for a long while) himself. He posed as a young lord to lure the youkai taijiya to be slaughtered, and then again to win Sango's trust. That's what he looks like in his humanoid form. If we want to go on with names of Naraku, the human part of him that he later detaches names itself Musou.

UPDATE: Here are the (two) questions that still need to be answered. The first person to answer either one gets to pose the next question. The other can still be answered, but whoever does won't get to ask the next one.

Question 1: In Japan, up to how many episodes are out (not the ones that can be downloaded off Kazaa) and who is the current enemy of that episode? --asked by Inu-loves-Kago from "shichinintai quiz"--

Question 2: How many times in the anime has Inuyasha turned human? (up through episode 107. Don't count the movies) --asked by myself from "Inuyasha quiz"--

Ongoing Question: Who killed each Shichinintai after they were brought back (so far we only know who killed Kyoukotsu, Mukotsu, Ginkotsu)? --answer as you find out the answers--

20. Basher

THANKS for fixing all that mess with the questions, Kogarashi.

1. On May 5 episode 109 was aired in japan with Suikotsu as the villian.
    Source is in and so far there are 112 episodes as of may 26

2. 3 in episode 13 (first time), 44-45 (while Tessaiga was being fixed), and 57-58 (with people-faced fruit).

On-going question: nothing new yet until I see episode 109. Suikotsu dies.

How many times did inu yasha turn "full demon"?