Creative Writing Inuyasha Resolved

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Basher, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I decided to write my own Fanfiction based on Inuyasha ending. Just for kicks.

It has my writing style. It's only four chapters long. I went for...something different.

Chapter 1: Prepare for Battle

Kagome had her backpack to full again. She pulled out her school’s books from it. It wasn’t like she would need it this time. This time they were going to meet up with Koga and go after Naraku.

According to Kikyo the pieces of the Shikon no Tama that she processed, the two in Koga’s legs, the one on Kohaku’s back, and the ones Naraku had were the remaining pieces of the Shikon no Tama. It would soon be whole. Kagome had already fused her pieces together. She was once again wearing the necklace. This piece she noticed of the Shikon no Tama wasn’t as big as the one she had after fighting the spiderhead demons.

Kagome sighed. She tried to shove at least one school book into the bag. Kikyo had come to tell them that she would either be taking the piece of the Shikon no Tama from Kagome or she would give it to her.

Kagome hadn’t decided on what to do yet. Kikyo promised she would take Naraku to hell with her. She felt that it wasn’t fair for Kikyo to make a sacrifice. Kagome had even discussed it with Kaede. Kaede reminded Kagome that Kikyo was not of this world anymore. To Kagome it still wasn’t right. Though a part of her was glad Kikyo would take Naraku to hell but it was only a small part. A part she wouldn’t tell anyone about.

She tried to shove the book in the bag and gave up. She set it down. She wasn’t really angry at the bag she was upset with what Inuyasha had said. Once Kikyo had told them the plan Inuyasha vowed to destroy Naraku before it came to this.

That way…that way….what? Inuyasha and Kikyo could live together? It wasn’t possible. Kikyo is dead. Kagome sighed. She was rather upset and depressed over this matter. Not to mention she hated her self for thinking about this. She knew she loved Inuyasha but she wasn’t sure what he felt for her.

It wasn’t the time to think about this anyway. The biggest battle is going to come forth. Hakudōshi, the white child detachment of Naraku had died thanks to the effort put forth by everyone. But mainly Sesshomaru which came out to be the biggest surprise. With Rin by his side he had seemed to change.

They believed they knew who had Naraku’s heart. But they couldn’t find it. According to Kagura, Kanna had taken it. The reason why Kagura told them this was rather strange. Kagome got the feeling Kagura didn’t want to be in with Naraku anymore. But there was a reason why she had to. After Kagura had helped save Kohaku, Kagome had decided that they would help Kagura to be free of Naraku whatever the reason was.

It was a decision a few of the members didn’t care for mainly Inuyasha and Miroku. Shippou was undecided along with Sango on this matter. Although Kagome believed it was the right one. She reminded them that Naraku never found out when Inu-yasha was the weakest when he was in his human form due to being half demon.

Kagome sighed again. She picked up the book again. Kohaku was in danger. There had to be a way to save him and Kikyo. She remembered Kikyo looking at Sango as if she was telling the other girl to take out the shard. But how could anybody? How could someone let their only brother die?

A tear rolled down Kagome’s cheek. She brushed it away but more came. Poor Kohaku. He didn’t know what happened to him. He didn’t know how badly he has been tricked by Naraku. Now he would die? It just wasn’t fair.

“What’s the matter Kagome?” Her younger brother, Sota, asked.

Kagome hadn’t been paying attention to when her brother came into her room. She finally looked at him and stopped her tears.

“It’s nothing Sota. I am fine,” She said.

“No you’re not Kagome. You are acting definitely what is going on?” The younger boy demanded. He stared at her.

She watched him back. She hesitated not knowing what to say. Not sure if she should tell him about the final battle.

“What’s going on?” He demanded once more.

“Sota everything is fine,” Kagome said. She set the book done leaving it on her bed with her other books.

“Everything is fine.” She repeated hoping to reassure the little boy. She ruffled his hair.

He moved away from his sister. He knew something was wrong. He wasn’t sure if she would tell him though.

“You’re coming home right?”

“Of course Sota,” Kagome said. She picked up her back pack. It was very heavy.

“You’re coming home safe right?” Sota asked the question he figured she would answer. If she wasn’t going to tell him what is going on at least she should at least be safe.

“Of course Sota,” Kagome replied. She walked to the door and turned around. She had finally decided to tell him something. To tell her family something. As if on cue they were near her room waiting to say good bye. Her mother and her grandfather had come to see her before she left.

“The Shikon no Tama is almost together,” she informed them. “After this I will be staying home.”

It was the one thing she didn’t want to think about. It was the one thing she couldn’t think about. She couldn’t be selfish. She knew at one point she had to return to her old life. In her heart she also knew what she wanted. But she couldn’t have both.

She moved away from her family and down the hall. A tear rolled down her cheek. It wasn’t the time to think about this now. Her friends had much more problems then her own.

“So this isn’t good bye,” Kagome said leaving them in a hurry. She didn’t want to betray herself.

“Kagome!” Cried her little brother running after her.

Their grandfather placed a hand on his shoulder stopping him. The little boy stopped and looked at him. He looked at his mother who also didn’t stop Kagome from leaving.

“Let her go,” his grandfather said.

“Why?” Sota asked his eyes brimming with tears. Kagome had never acted like this. What if she didn’t come back?

“Let’s trust Kagome like we have always,” his grandfather said.

Sota looked at his mother. She smiled a reassuring smile at him. She held out her hand. He took it.

“Let’s go at least see Kagome disappear into the well,” She said to him. The three walked in silence to the path Kagome had taken. Once outside they walked to the little hut that incased the bones eaters well. They were able to see Kagome disappear into the door.

“Do you think she will be alright?” Sota asked them.

“Of course,” Kagome’s mother replied. She always thought Kagome would be alright. She always prayed for her daughter's safety. Though for some strange reason it felt like this would be their last good bye.

Kagome jumped down into the well with her back pack on. Once she fell down the bone eaters well she was transported back into time. Five hundred years back in time to the era of Feudal Japan. Her feet land on the bone eaters well there. She set her back pack down. It was to heavy too climb out with.

“It took you long enough,” a scruffy voice calls from the opening of the bone eaters well. Kagome looked up. It turned out to be the voice of her companion Inuyasha. He was peering inside the well.

“If you were any longer I would have come and got you,” Inuyasha told her.

“Help me out,” Kagome said choosing to ignore him. He was being rude again which annoyed her. He had no right coming to get her.

Inuyasha reached down taking her hand. He grabbed her and pulled her out of the well. He took a hold of the over stuffed back pack. He grunted at the weight. He pulled it out of the well also.

“Why did you have to pack everything?” He asked. She grabbed the back pack away from him.

“Not everything just the things we need,” she tells him annoyed. She turned away walking towards the village.

“So what did you bring me?” Inuyasha asks joining her in her walk.

“I said things we need, Inuyasha,” Kagome replies still annoyed with him.

“Keh,” Inuyasha said upset now.

Kagome looks at him out of the corner of her eye. She is slightly pleased but that doesn’t make her happy. They walked in silence for a while.

“You can have it later,” she tells them as they enter the clearing from the woods into the village.

Inuyasha smiled. Kagome smiles also. It was a small thing they shared but it made Kagome feel good inside.

“Kagome!” Cries a little demon fox cub running to her.

“Hi Shippo,” Kagome said while scooping him up giving him a hug. They stopped walking.

“Kagome, Inuyasha has been mean to me again,” he says in a crying voice.

“What did he do this time?” Kagome asked then staring at the half demon.

“He wouldn’t let me come to greet you at the well. When I asked why he hit me on the head.”

“Inuyasha?”

“Keh,” Inuyasha said. He turned his face away not telling her the real reason. “He was being such a nuisance.”

“Sit,” Kagome said as she continued to walk again.

Inuyasha hit the ground hard. He was rather mad at her now.

“What the hell did you do that for?” He yelled.

Kagome said nothing and continued on with Shippo in her arms.

“Kagome?” Shippo asked. “Is it true that there are no more shards left?”

“According to Kikyo there isn’t,” Kagome informed the Kitsune.

“So what are we going to do?”

“The plan is to meet up with Koga and go after Naraku.”

“Really?”

“Yes,” Kagome said. “But I don’t think it will be easy.”

”What won’t be easy?” Asked a voice from behind. Kagome stopped and turned around but she had recognized the voice anyway. It was Miroku.

“Finding Naraku,” Kagome states.

“Yeah,” Miroku’s eyes darkened. “That won’t be easy.” A strange silence fell upon them.

“What did Inuyasha do now?” A female demon exterminator by the name of Sango said breaking the silence. Kirara sat upon her shoulder. She had noticed Inuyasha on the ground.

“He picked on me again,” Shippo said.

“So the usually,” Miroku said.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Ending chapter one

“Whatever,” Inuyasha said joining the group. “Are we going to leave now or what?” Inuyasha found it best to change the subject. He didn’t want to be sit again.

“I want to talk to Kaede before we go,” Kagome replied. She set her back pack down and rummage inside.

“About what?” Inuyasha asked.

“Things,” she said still searching inside her backpack.

“What things?” Inuyasha demanded.

Kagome ignored him. She fished out what she was looking for. It was a sucker that moved when you turned it on.

“Here you go Shippo,” Kagome said handing the sucker to Shippo.

The little Kitsune squealed with delight. He turned the sucker on and stuck it in his mouth.

“What things?” Inuyasha demanded once more.

“Personal things,” Kagome stated to him. “You stay here.” He looked hurt that she couldn’t tell him. But she had to be strong. She had to talk to Kaede about Kikyo’s plan once more. She finished walking and went inside the hut.

“So Kagome is confused,” Miroku observed.

“It appears so,” Sango replied.

“About waht?” Inuyasha asked.

Miroku sighed. If Inuyasha didn’t get it then there was no point in telling him.

“Nevermind,” Miroku said.

Kagome walked into the hut. She stared at the back of the old women trying to figure out what to say.

“What is it Kagome?” Kaede asked before turning around.

“How did you know it was me?”

“This old woman is only partially blind. She can also sense the Shikon no Tama you carry although not as well as you.”

“Oh,” Kagome said blushing. She felt foolish.

“So what did you come here for?”

Kagome’s eyes darkened. It wasn’t out of hate but out of sadness.

“It’s about Kikyo,” Kagome replied.

“How many times do I have to tell you child? Kikyo is not of this Earth. She must leave. Let her do it when the time is right,” Kaede said.

“It doesn’t feel right though,” Kagome said looking down at the ground.

“It never will but her being here isn’t right.”

Kagome looked back at Kaede. Her eyes started to brim with tears. She couldn’t say anything in fear they would over flow.

“I feel though that taking the Shikon no Tama with her to hell isn’t just Kikyo’s plan,” Kaede finally said.

“What do you mean?” Kagome asked thinking about Inuyasha and how Kikyo tried taking him to hell with her.

“Kikyo will probably purify the Shikon no Tama in the hands of Naraku,” Kaede explained. “Then she will take it with her to hell. Naraku will aslo be purified and distroyed.”

“Have you told any of the other’s this?” Kagome asked.

“No,” Kaede said. “I fear for Sango as well.”

“As do I,” Kagome said. “It is so unfair.”

Kaede put a reassuring hand on the younger girl’s shoulder. “Yes, I know.”

Kagome was silent for a minute trying to decide what to do. She finally decided.

“Then we will destroy Naraku before the Shikon no Tama is completed,” Kagome states.

“That I hope you do for all of our sakes,” Kaede said.

“I will be going now,” Kagome said.

“Please have a safe journey,” Kaede says. “I have some arrows and bow prepared for you.” She motions to the set by the door.

Kagome nodded at the older lady. She grabs the set. She then leaves the hut and joins the others.

“So shall we be off?” Kagome asks joining the rest of them.

“We are ready,” Sango says.

The party leaves the village on their way towards their destination. Inuyasha has Kagome and Shippo on his back. Kirara is flying on her back with Sango and Miroku. They have been going for quite a ways. Shippo had long eaten his sucker.

“How far do we have to go until we meet Koga?” Asks Miroku.

“Not far,” Inuyasha states. “He is getting closer also.”

“So we are almost there?” Sango asks.

“Actually the bastard…” Inuyasha started to say.

“What did you say dog turd?” Koga asked stepping in front of them. They party stopped. Kirara landed.

“You heard me you bastard,” Inuyasha spat out.

Kagome jumped from Inuyasha’s back going towards Koga. He grabbed her hand.

“I am glad you decided to join us Koga,” Kagome said.

”If you are glad I am more then glad,” Koga responded.

His two followers finally catch up with him. They are called Ginta and Hakkaku. They decide not to talk yet.

Inuyasha quickly separates Koga from Kagome.

“Watch your hands,” Inuyasha said growling at Koga.

“Shut up, dog-turd,” Koga said back. He turned back to Kagome.

“So what is the plan?” He asks her.

Kagome grabbed the necklace around her neck. She held up while saying, “We will use this as bait.”

“Oh really? Sounds like a good plan,” Koga states.

“And if that fails we will use you,” Inuyasha says.

Koga glares at him. He moves towards Inuyasha. But Kagome moves in the way of the two.

“No we won’t. We stick to the plan,” Kagome says

“I have a better plan,” a woman says. She steps in front of their path.

“Kikyo?” Inuyasha says.

“What is it?” Kagome asks.

“I know where Naraku is,” she says.

“Will you take us there?” Miroku asks.

“Yes,” Kikyo states. “Remember what I said though.” She looked at Sango first.

Sango eyes darkened thinking on what she has to do. She hadn’t decided to pull the shard out of Kohaku back or not. It was going to be a hard decision.

“Don’t worry Sango we will destroy Naraku before it comes to that,” Kagome tells her with a reassuring smile.

Sango smiles back. She hopes it is true. She can’t lose Kohaku again.

Miroku put a hand on Sango’s shoulder. He wouldn’t let the woman he cares for be hurt again. She has had too much pain already. It was time for Naraku to die even if it cost him his own life. He wouldn’t go out like his father and grandfather.

Kikyo looks at Kagome next. The other girl nods to her. Kagome let her know that she understood.

Kagome knows what she has to do. But she doesn’t plan on doing it. There was no way she will let Kikyo or Naraku take the shards from Kohaku and Koga. She knew Inuyasha felt the same way. Maybe not about Koga although.

Kikyo looks at the shards in the legs of Koga. She doesn’t say anything. She gives a half smile and turns around. She leads the way to Naraku.

Koga grunts. He walks on. He can feel the shards and what they want to do. He doesn’t understand it. He believes it is tied with this woman, Kikyo.

Kagome looks at Koga. She knows something is wrong with Koga’s shards. It is as if something is protecting them from something. Kikyo had to of done something but what? And what is protecting Koga’s shards? It isn’t that powerful. How long can they hold?

Kikyo’s shinigami (death gods) little girls. Kocho and Asuka, walk with her. The group follows behind Kikyo saying nothing. They are all lost in their own thoughts.

And the other four chapters are here