Fan Art InuYasha

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by kikyoulvr4eva, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Trully magnificent. All of your pics are quite good. I would though like to see a full body picture. The body is somewhat hardest to draw. Sesshomaru would be a good challenge if drawn in full. I look forward to more of your drawings. ;)

2. Zell2005

Zell2005 New Member

nice drawing kikyoulvr4eva ^ ^ ;)

3. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

wow that is an awsome drawing!!! keep up the good work@!!!

4. kikyoulvr4eva

kikyoulvr4eva Want a cookie?

Thanks for the advice and compliments! ^_^

I finished another picture of Jakotsu out of sheer boredom in reading. Why am I drawing so many pictures of Jakotsu lately you ask? Just ask BanxJak. :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/kikyoulvr4eva/jakotsu_sama.jpg

As Spirit_DragonX mentioned he wanted to see a full body picture, he reminded me of a picture I drew awhile ago of Sesshomaru. So I dug into my art collection and traced Sesshy onto my tablet. Since I don't have a scanner, this picture didn't come out as I hoped. I'm quite proud of the original though, because it was done in just pen and done from my poor memory. The original looks much better than this tablet version. Enjoy! My ears (more like eyes) are open to suggestions! ^_^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/kikyoulvr4eva/sesshomaru_pen.jpg

5. JakXBan

JakXBan New Member

Hehe. I have NOTHING to do with all the Jakotsu and Bankotsu pictures. Nothing at all. *whistles innocently* Oh, and by the way Thy-chan, Jakotsu is still nothing but a hand in that one pic...

6. Ninja Yuffie

Ninja Yuffie New Member

7. Orion

Orion Gears

Wow, those are absolutely astounding drawings. Great work, keep it up! And Hazel, we do care! :)

8. JakXBan

JakXBan New Member

*whispers* Thy-chan? Remember that picture you were doing with the pose from Only the Ring Finger Knows? Is that poor thing ever going to be finished...?
    Lol. I am an impatient little persona. I have been waiting forever to see that...

9. kikyoulvr4eva

kikyoulvr4eva Want a cookie?

I've finally came back to this forum and I've come with more fanart! Yay! I'm extremely proud of myself because I finally taught myself how to color correctly on the computer and since I though I lost my art skills over the summer. So from now on, most of my art will be in color and hopefully better than my old works.

My first pic of Kikyou in color, Innocence:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/kikyoulvr4eva/innocence_color.jpg

10. Inu04Koga

Inu04Koga New Member

wow! all of your drawings are grrrrreat! haha but seriously. i wish i could have the art tablet cause my friend has one too. oh, and the sesshomaru drawing is the best:D