Is There Any News About The New Battle Of The Planets

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by eagleclaw, Dec 21, 2004.

1. eagleclaw

eagleclaw New Member

Hey whats up, i did not get my direct tv hooked up yet, but thrusday should be the installtion, and i will soon report wheather or not they carry the anime network, if not i will request it, hey i have an important question that i must ask anyone who is willling to answer it, the new battle of the planets that is supposed to show never before 205 and something episodes of the japanise version, i wanted to no from somebody, has anyone heard wheather or not the project is still in production by the company Ocean shore who was supposed to be working on it, because i thought that SFE was still in talks about the new production of the new battle of the planets and i have not heard a thing about it, whats going with the new show as well as finding the voices to do the characters, i hope nothing happened, does anyone have ant ideas.

2. Melek Taos

Melek Taos New Member

Not a sausage.

Goes we should not have outsourced to Spectra intel, eh?

3. jason71

jason71 New Member

Direct TV/Anime network

I already stated in another thread that Direct TV does not have the anime network. Though I wish it did. It will probably be a while before they get it.

4. Mark

Mark G-Force Commander

Direct from Sandy Frank Entertainment:

"As of now there will be no new production of any kind."

What these means about the future, I don't know. I will try and find out.

Mark

5. Melek Taos

Melek Taos New Member

Theres been so much news of conflicting things.

Im not at all suprised they are saying this now.

Whats the betting they change their mind a few months down the line?

---------------------

Hope you all had a happ xmas

6. eagleclaw

eagleclaw New Member

news from the anime channel

Hey botp fans happy new year to everyone, i just got an email from the anime channel, i must agree sandy entertainment is taking alot of heat from pulling battle of the planets off of the boomerang channel, and i believed they lied to us all about the new production coming out, which of course i was looking forward to seeing, well here is what the anime channel wrote enjoy reading it

Hello –

Currently we are under negotiations with all of the major anime studios in order to bring you the very best anime programming. Thanks for submitting your programming suggestions to the Anime Network™! I will log your suggestions so our programming director may look into these titles.

You may check online at http://www.theanimenetwork.com/linearschedule.asp or the most recent Newtype USA for a full program listing. To subscribe, visit www.newtype-usa.com

Keep logging on to www.theanimenetwork.com to DEMAND YOUR ANIME!

Stay Tuned!

- Anime Network™

***************************************************************************************************************************

If you want Anime Network added to your cable or satellite lineup, you need to CALL YOUR PROVIDER TODAY.

Customer Feedback is the primary motivator for cable and satellite companies to add channels to their lineup. You and your friend’s calls, letters and emails have a HUGE impact on these companies. You need to let your cable or satellite provider know that their customers are hungry for the programming that only Anime Network can deliver.

We have launched a DEMAND YOUR ANIME section on our website, which can contact your cable or DBS provider on your behalf. However, the VERY best way to get their attention is to contact them directly! Most providers have access to contact information via their websites, so log on now!

Call, E-mail, and write to your provider to DEMAND YOUR ANIME! Tell your neighbors, tell your friends!

***************************************************************************************

7. Melek Taos

Melek Taos New Member

<shakes head sadly> I guess Sandy Frank is not interested in the current 70s revival...