Isshin [Spoilers? Maybe][Manga]

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Fudge_Monkeys, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

- Spoilers Ahead - if you watch the anime don't read?

So I spent some time thinking and after Reading turn back the pendulum they never showed the 11th division or the 10th So I think hes either the 10th or 11th division captain or the the ex-royal guard captain

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Couldn't be 11th for Kenpachi Zaraki killed the last one. Plus his name would of had Kenpachi. Best warrior like all the others had.

We know Isshin had lost his powers for 12 years who knows how long he has been out from being a soul reaper. Would make sense around time lost powers or married his wife.

Couldn't have been 12th for Urahara was the leader there. Urahara knew him.

13th is Jūshirō Ukitake and 8th is Shunsui Kyōraku. Been a captain for a while. Also rules out Number 1. 1000 years atleast.

So...2nd...Yoruichi Shihōin was before Soifon. Yoruichi probably knew him to.

3rd...Rōjūrō "Rose" Otoribashi then Gin now some other guy. So that's no go.

4th....Retsu Unohana appears to be a senior to Jūshirō Ukitake and Shunsui Kyōraku.

5th...Shinji Hirako then Sōsuke Aizen now no one yet.

6th...Ginrei Kuchiki grandfather to the current captain...Byakuya Kuchiki.

7th...Love Aikawa then and now Sajin Komamura.

8th...covered it.

9th....Kensei Muguruma then Kaname Tōsen now no one.

10th....Tōshirō Hitsugaya now....so maybe here Isshin could have been?

11th out along with 12 and 13.

Unless they make Isshin fit snuggling somewhere else I would say 10th. Or he is at the captain level but not a captain. But why would he have that captain garment?

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Squad Ten is the only possible deduction. He DOES mention when he fights that first Arrancar that Captain level Shinigami have the power to control their Zanpakuto, and that his sword would be the size of a skyscraper otherwise, due to his massive reaitsu.

I haven't watched the Diamond Dust Rebellion, but I think I heard they covered Hitsugaya's past. Though it's not work of Tite Kubo himself, so accuracy is probably kinda iffy to begin with ^^;

-Seishin