It's A Go!

Discussion in 'News' started by BakaMattSu, May 9, 2002.

1. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

A little ways back, there was some interest in putting together a collection of pages devoted to our Anime here at M2A, linked together in a directory of some sort. If you need a refresher on what I mean, check out this.

Anyhow, me and Cloud have both agreed that this is a fantastic project idea, and a community pages structure (think Yahoo's Geocities) has been implemented here at M2A.

Now that that's ready to go, it's time we had those aforementioned interested members back for some more serious discussion.

How about it guys, how do you want to go about this?

I'm all ears. :p

2. YokoburiKinura

I think MamiyaOtaru was talking to me and UrashimaKeitaro about something like this a while back. It's too bad, though, that I wouldn't be able to contribute much on content until late August, as I've just just found out I'm out of the service range for DSL.

---------------
    By the way, I am urge to greet: MO, UK, BakaMattSu, Lady Aoi, Cloud, That Guy!, Seraphim... heck, this line's getting too long. I am urge to greet everybody!

3. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Sure it's not an urge to great?

Sorry to hear that YokoburiKinura... still, I beleive the project will be continously growing, so we'd love to have you around come August (if we must wait that long!) :)

Is everybody else bailing, or what? Let's see some volunteers!! :)

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

MOOOOOOOOOOO!
    count me in...been doing html on the club page, so i'm all in the workonapagething mood now...lol wouldn't mind with anything writing or art-sy...but, i'll wait and see what helps needed where*^-^*(or i can claim the art section.*^-^*)

5. Lady Aoi

Lady Aoi Princess of Shirataki

As those of you who have seen Singular Rose know, my html ski11z are not mad by any chance. However, content wise, I can write things up for ya'll. And if I manage to learn some more html, that is at your disposal too ^^.

~ Aoi: so yeah count me in

6. Inu-Girl

Inu-Girl New Member

That sounds really cool, it's just that I'm not great with html:( , but if you don't mind I would love to help out.;)

7. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Depending on how much time I have.. because im working full time now and stuff im not sure how much help ill be.. But Ill try to round up a bunch of Information on Cowboybebop and someone can HTML it because i dont remember most of the main codes and dont have time to remember it!.

KaME

8. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

ok, well, not the best in the world with html, but will help where i can then i guess.*^-^*

9. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Alrighty then! Let's get organized, and don't worry if you know HTML or not, cause I can fill in if necessary. Instead focus on what you'd like to do...

Speaking of which, what exactly are we doing again? :shy3:

I suppose we're spawning anime-themed pages?

In that case volunteers, let me know which section(s) you'd like to work on!

10. Hikaru

Hikaru New Member

I'm still in all!

Anyways, I don't really have a choice about which sections to work on, just as long as I can contribute in some way!

11. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

I'm in.
    I could write stuff about games, it being my forté, but I could do other things if need be also.
    DrunkLeprachaun: Jack of all trades.
    Ya, no html skills here either. Maybe I'll learn(maybe I won't).

12. alkhoon

alkhoon .: G.Heyer is my life :.

oo i would like to work on this project too...

and if u dont mind :p.. i could work on a page for Fruits Basket... ;)

13. Inu-Girl

Inu-Girl New Member

I don't know what I want to do, but the manga or anime I'm the most familer with is InuYahsa, since I think I have all the mangas. Or maybe some thing you can find in the monthly issues of Ribbon.

14. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Im in...
    ...~^~...
    In the m2a page we present information about some of the anime that is discussed in the forums.
    -Have a gallery
    -Wallpapers done by the members
    -Show the kaos we have created
    ....~^~...

15. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Well if I do anything it will be for Cowboy Bebop.. unless i see something that peaks my interest!~

KaMe

16. alkhoon

alkhoon .: G.Heyer is my life :.

Just wanted to say that i love making backgrounds.. so i would be glad to do backgrounds as well :D

17. Kenshin

Kenshin Commander *nix

I'm not sure if I could provide any decent content... but I guess I could help out with the layout, graphics, etc, if something need to be done...
    I wont have much time for the next 3 weeks or so, because of my exams .... :(

18. Ranmy

Ranmy New Member

if any1 needs help with html, i'll be glad to help :) i'm quite an expert and got no exams till july

just tell me what u got in mind and i'll do it for you

i'm no good at drawing mangas so thats will be your part but when it come to html & photoshop.. :rolleyes:

KAIII!!zen

[typo typo typo]

19. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

First we have to decide on:
    1-what will the page would consist of
    2-What is the color of the layout and which type (table, corner..etc) would it be ?
    3-Which anime will be discussed about in the site
    4- Will the password be given to all the members of M2A (very risky)
    5- We have to divide the work on the chosen members that will work on the site

20. Ranmy

Ranmy New Member

the original idea was about some kind of directory with sections about different manga series, wasnt it? well thats nice i think.

ppl could do a section about the series they know most about and others contribute with images sound files and so on ^.^

As to the password:
    Why not submit things to BakaMattSu and/or Cloud whenever somebodys got something new done? :)

that way no bad guy could mess around with the files and do nono's to them :rolleyes: hm?