It's every where.

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Peachy, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Well, where has the roads end turned for me the last few weeks..Me and Trey had a bit of a blockage. Got my heart busted into pieces twice..feels like i'm creating a shell or something. Everything else going on in my life doesn't even seem to phase me any more.
    Hopefully, me and him will survive the storm. If not? /sigh School isn't that horrible. Drama comes and goes..fights still in the hallways. Aubrey getting kicked out of school for drugs..Poor guy. Getting a GED as we speak. Just glad he's still getting a education..Danny is still there. Everyone else is the same. Most quit doing all those bad things they were known for and that in general..makes me happy. ^_^

One blog entry I just read brought me to tears..it seems there is sadness every where..All my friends are having problems either boyfriends/girlfriends/family..makes me want to scream..
    "DUDE! FIX OUR PROBLEMS! SOMEBODY!"

I'm just glad for once i'm not whining and willing to stretch a hand out to someone else instead of consoling myself all the time.

Listening to dah' Pinkness of Pink Floyd.
    Yawh.

- Tiffani