its over

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Hacker, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

Yeah, Neph and i have broken up.
    whatever i'm not sad...we both wanted to. ^_^
    this is a short one again*_* lol.

well....i need someone to talk to........

2. Blah blah blah we over blah blah blah were back togethor blah blah blah we over..gah..do i see a cycle on relationships either they end they stay or they become new..bleh...V-Day BLOWS cum chunkets

3. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

Relationships are stupid.

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Where you two ever even going out in the first place?

-Seishin

5. I agree with ya Eternal-Blaze. But on what term can the relationship be deemed stupid. Thier are many different ingrediants to consider when you deem a relationship utter crap and mentally challenged.

And Seishin...Who really Gives a F&ck anymore. Journal entries are getting more..how to say...pathatic with each day..and so are the comments. >.> man i must sound like a real A$$ right now but bleh (and damn it if i hear another person say i stole that from someone so help me God on how pis@Sed i will be)

6. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

Here's my 3 cents on relationships. I don't know about you, but I'd rather not have some parasite taking my money and time away from me for alittle bit of company that probably won't be any good. Most of people's problems come from a bad marriage/relationship/some other stuff like that. Why not just skip all of it and spare yourself of all of the pain and rejection and whatever else that comes from that stuff and keep your money and time to yourself?

7. Not all relationships are based on that and that alone. True that is where it can lead to but the reason to date is to find the things you like and you don't like to know ahead of time on certain aspects.

from your 2 and 3 cent this is teh answer

A bad marriage can only happen if it is a bad couple. When i say bad couple i mean they don't know how to handle thier problems togethor instead they try to do it by themselves while they are now married they handle it togethor.

can we really skip relationships our whole life? and wonder on so many things. True to what you said that is some of certain relationships yet not all are like that. Dating is going out and trying new things with new people in order to find a good relationship. True me thier is trial and error in everything especially in relationships.

oh, yes I'm sorry if this is a lil rough on the edges of understanding but i just got up and had only about 4 hours of sleep so yea :p

8. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

thanks you guys, but really I don't care^__^

me and Neph are still friends. so y'know...blah.^__^

9. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

I still see relationships as a pointless waste. And there are plenty of people who go without any type throughout their lives. Two examples are nuns and monks. And there are plenty of other societies that also do it, so our society's people can do it too with the right train of mind. But you hardly ever see someone who isn't looking for a relationship. Why? Because they're 'mainstream'.

Stupid mainstream crap.