Music Jem

Discussion in 'Music' started by wertitis, Jan 22, 2006.

1. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Found this one while watching a movie preview for the new UltaViolet that's coming out. This woman's name is Jem and her debut album is called Finally Woken. Not only does her retro blend and smooth beats (a tasteful blend of Rock and R&B, leaning more toward slow, style R&B) rub me the right way, her vocals remind me of Dido (who's voice I love, if not her music). 24 is my favorite song on the album, as the lyrics are solid and the flow blows me away.

She's alot of fun to listen do and offers a different brand of rock that people who live in Europe might recognize. I can think of a few guys (Namely Teddz) who might dig this particular singer, as her style is invariably different yet wonderfully percetptive. She may or may not make it big over here in the States, but I really look forward to anymore albums she may release, regardless.

Jem- "Finally Woken"; Smooth, rythmic, decidely chill music.

~W

2. cure of saytan

cure of saytan New Member

oo her i hate her music

3. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

never heared of her ... :p
    TIESTO ROX um kin of xD

4. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Jem is brilliant. I have listened to her since her debut in mid 2005, and I adore her voice. I personally think she's much better than her "neighbour" Dido.

I actually own her album. Bought too. :D

- Teddz