Journal help ACK

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Samurai Me, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Hi..ummm I need help. I am trying to start a Journal but It says I don't have rights to veiw it or somthing of the sorts. Is there anyway I can fix this or get it fixed?

2. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I believe Cloud is working on some changes to the journal system, which, as I'm not entirely certain how ready the facts are to be public, I will say no more about.

Patience, young one. Time will see the answers revealed.

3. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Well, time itself isn't going to do anything anyway, Cloud has to do things while its going. Is there any progress on fixing it? Just answer yes or no, please don't start off into something else. If you don't know, just say you don't know.

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

well, since cloud has a new born, and matt is busy, i'd say, it's probably going to be a little while. the world shall not end...

5. Reisti Skalchaste

I wouldn't say it's a "fixing" it, either, but simply a new idea that he's working on. There has been progress since it was introduced, though I couldn't tell you how much. At any rate, as Bloodberry said Cloud is busy with a newborn son, so I wouldn't count on it being one of his priorities around now.

And, if you really need a blog that badly that you can't wait until it's ready, get a livejournal.

6. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I'm just getting information :p

And I already knew from Basher that Cloud has a newborn son. I hope he doesn't have too much trouble with it :p

In fact, why haven't you all made an thread about it in the news board? It would be good news to know that the admin has a baby :D

7. Reisti Skalchaste

His wife? :p

8. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

lol Ok guys thanks lol. He had a son...kewl. Poor him though with all them diapers. >.< Not to mention his new wake up time...3:00 AM!!!!