Jumbled Forums

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by TheSonOfBattles, Nov 15, 2003.

1. TheSonOfBattles

TheSonOfBattles New Member

Just got an ibook a short while ago so I could surf on the move etc. and while using Safari to browse mangatoanime the forum links at the top of the page are all jumbled together. A friend of mine has the same problem, is this cause of the way the page itself is written, or is it a problem on my end? If so, any recommendations on how to fix this problem?

2. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

This might actually be due to the size settings of your screen. I've noticed a similar occurance when the screen was set too small. Correction attempt suggestion #1: Resize your screen. If that don't work, I can't help ya.

3. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

TheSOB: You're farther along than I am. I don't see the menus at all, which is odd. I am using Konqueror, which like Safari uses khtml for rendering webpages. Evil Apple, making improvements and not feeding them back to KDE..

4. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

ROFL:p

5. TheSonOfBattles

TheSonOfBattles New Member

I've found my answer anyways. I've stopped using Safari, for various reasons i.e. this and it's download manager sux big time.

I am currently using Camino, though i'm also trying Mozilla and Mozilla Firebird. And they all display the forum headers properly. Which is nice.

I should have known i'd go back to Mozilla tbh, i've been using it on my pc for months now, and am surprised it took me this long to download it for the mac. Oh well.