Just A Suggestion

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Dante, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Dante

Dante New Member

Well actually, technically, two. Minor little things but I was discussing with someone, maybe there should be a way so we can view the karma that we gave (and considering that we have to spread karma around before giving it to the same person another time, it'll also let us know just how much we have to go).

Also second is an option to view all the karma that we've accumulated(sp) over our time here (as unless I'm mistaken we can only view the five most recent :\).

Y'know... unless I'm really just missing something and these options are really there and I'm just slow. o_O; If so, sorry. :p But, yeah... didn't seem like it, so...

2. Spiggy

Spiggy Freak of Nature

seeing all our karma would definaltely be good ^_^

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I think for giving out Karma you should have a reason for giving it out. If they don't post a reason it shouldn't count.

Basher

4. Dante

Dante New Member

As opposed to making a new thread for this added suggestion, I decided to just throw it on to the two I mentioned above...

Maybe some kind of notification to let us know that we got new karma or some such?

5. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

To add on to Amon suggestion (which I agree with). I think this was brought up else where. How many karma do you have to give out before you can give another person more? I really wanted to give Karma to someone who desirved it but couldn't. I had to atleast give out five before I tried to give the person more. Could it have to deal with how many they had? Like if you name was on the last five of theirs you can't give them anymore?

Well, I sent the person a nice PM but that still can't compare to karma points.

Is there a way to view the ones you gave out?

1 person likes this.