RPG Archives just an rpg...a plain ol' rpg...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by + annovachan +, Dec 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. + annovachan +

+ annovachan + New Member

alright...maybe, if i can get people to participate, i can think of a PLOT, or maybe a plot will FORM or something like that. so, yeah. herwago....

-----
    "Oh, god," ann sighed, as she looked at the clock sitting on her desk. "10:26, already..." She glanced at her half-done report, glanced at the clock again, then slowly got up and fell atop her bed.
    "Im not gunna do dis," she muttered, referring to her report about (erm...) famous...priests... (ooc: *glances around* that was smooth), which was far from interesting.
    Suddenly, a loud, ear-shattering noise exploded from outside her window, causing her to fall off her bed to the floor. She scrambled to her window, where smoke billowed from the ground below. She shook her head, and thought she saw a character, moving, moving around beneath the wall of smoke. She squinted and saw a bright, red light, (ooc: wait, why red? make it purpengellow) her head felt light and she crashed to the floor.

----
    *looks around eagerly* Well? any takers?? ...(why does it feel like the story is kinda like generator gawl? why? why? why????)
    (its NOT!)

2. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: I'll play, who should I be??????? ...um ok i geuss that'll work
    IC: Tailki the half demon was just finished lighting a fire for his master the queen of all evilness. Hew noticed that a girl was watching him from a window. Tailki was interested in this girl for a moment, she seemed very beutifull, Tailki then looked down at his own non-human body, looked away and ran back home to his queen.
    ooc:there we go!

3. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

ooc: count me in too!
    ic: Mika, a young girl with black hair and white bangs, sat on the roof of Ann's home, watching Tailki. She stood up and spread her wings, flying off, following Tailki from the sky."Finally"

4. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki ran all the way back home not rilising that Mika was following him. When he got home he went to the evil queen, "My queen, i made the explosion..."
    The queen interupted him, "YOU IDIOT..."
    "But I did what you said, I..."
    "You lead someone right to my castle!!!! Find the intruder and destroy them!!!!!! Or Else!"
    Tailki ran out of the room afraid, what intruder? How is he suppose to find and destroy them? What did his queen mean by "Or Else!!"??

5. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika is perched on the ceiling her hair in a braid wraped aroud her arm. She is watching Tailki carefully. hmmm..... this demon proves to be of some use after all....

6. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki walked around the ground looking for anything that moved. He wasn't able to find anything besides a few rats scaviging for food. While Tailki looked around he remembered that girl he saw through tha window, who was she, will Tailki ever get to see her again?
    The evil queen was doing some searching of her own, looking through her magic orb she watches Tailki is disapproval. She then looks at varies areas of the grounds. The queen feels a great force and tries to find where it came from. She sees through her orb a man and a stone of some sort. This stone appeared to be the source of the power she felt. If only she can get her hands on it. "Tailki!!!", she yells for the half-demon.

7. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika stands up and carefully walked across a narrow ledge, heading towards the room the Queen's precence was in. She began to slip, causing something to fall to the ground.Crap! That could be bad....

8. + annovachan +

+ annovachan + New Member

ooc: woah...i didnt expect people to WRITE in this..... *cries* im so loved!
    IC: ann awoke on a cold, damp floor; slimy almost, and looked around nervously.
    "oh god, " she moaned. "what is this?" She felt around in the dark to find something to balance herself with, when she felt something warm and moving...skin...
    she looked up to see a pair of dark eyes looking down at her....
    ooc; eesh

9. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika carefully takes another step and the ledge falls from beneath her. "Ahhhh!" She lands with a loud crash.

10. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

ooc: Sure.

11. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

She looks upat him. "Yeah, I'm fine. My name? My name is Mika Mycin.... what is your's?"

12. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"yes, there is some wood here. But it's up there." mika points to where she fell from. " so it's a littlehard to get to."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.