Current Affairs Just 'cause you're a judge, it doesn't mean you can automatically win any lawsuit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sigurd, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Sigurd

Sigurd New Member

2. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

This guy is totally nuts. Theres one thing about protecting you're rights, but this guy is really pushing it. He really does show that just because he is a judge and knows the law he can take full advantage of it.
    The Dry Cleaners in question did make him some good offers over a lousy (but probably nice) pair of trousers, i mean i would have taken an offer of a $12,000 settlement, even less. But this guy is looking for millions that he know these people don't actually have, whats more he's adding on ridiculous other fee's such as $500,000 emotional damage, another $500,000 for his legal fee's, despite the fact that he's representing himself AND (this is the one that really p*ss's me off) he's looking for $15,000 for 10 years of car rental to bring them to another dry cleaner.
    The Chung's even managed to find the second pair that went missing, but now the he says its not his, even though the receipt on the trousers match that of the plaintiff's. IF this is true then the plaintiff is clearly doing all this out of spite. I'd actually like to see the Chung's turn this around and sue him for harassment that went on for so long.