Kanako

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by -Anubis-, Apr 23, 2003.

1. -Anubis-

-Anubis- New Member

Hello everybody now this is a question that wont perplex your mind into many sleepless nights its a more whats he on question.
    Now in Love Hina Again Kanako shows up now she claims to be the promised girl yet in all the dreams that keitaro she had brownish blond hair (sortah like Narus....sortah) now Kanako has extra jet black hair so did she get it dyed or perhaps she saw her first episode of bewitched and wanted to mimic that, the freak cat and the way she dresses would answer that. Your infinite wisdom and knowledge is greatly appreciated thx!:dizzy2:

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Have you *watched* all of Love Hina Again? She *is* the promised girl, of the completely wrong Todai promise. *Her* promise with Keitaro is to someday run the Hinata-sou with Keitaro. This was said during a bath when Keitaro was a few years older than his age when he promised Naru that they'd go to Tokyo University together.

The promised girl has brownish hair in homage to Naru, and she has Mutsumi's childhood clothes (in case you didn't notice) in homage to *her* because all three were really close friends when they all stayed at the Hinata-sou.

The cat's not really a freak, either. It just seems that way because Kanako is a master of ventriloqy as well. The way she dresses (though it's not apparent in Love Hina Again, but in the maga) is because she's rather kinky (she has a habit of tying people up, bondage style, and even has a full special attack named after it) and has a sort of dominatrix attitude. That and the fact that she's pretty "magical", dark arts style.

Her hair is jet black because her mother's (though you don't see it) is jet black. Keitaro's isn't (you DO know that they're brother/sister, right?) because they're STEP-siblings.

In short, pay more attention to what happens. You missed A LOT. ^_^

3. -Anubis-

-Anubis- New Member

Wow i must be blind and stupid i havent got to episode 3 and have the Love Hina Agains been released in N. America on DVD im so behind and iv only read up to the 6th book manga(w/e)
    well thanks:glazed: :dizzy2: :shy3:

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

The Love Hina Again DVDs aren't out in the US either, jackal-headed one. My explanation is a mixture of manga and anime ingenuity. Because I'm GOD like that.

5. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

God? Bah! ;)

Well, you can "learn" more about Kanako when Tokyopop realsese Love Hina GN 11. In that Book, Kanako makes her apperience on the Manga.

- Teddz

6. -Anubis-

-Anubis- New Member

As usual im an idiot well thx the show just seems weirder every time I watch it ack well it makes me sick that it has to end

7. Teddz

That's the good part about Love Hina :p

Crazy stuff just happens. One of the reasons why I place Love Hina as one of my "second" famous Mangas / Animes of all time.
    If You can guess what my all time favorite is...you recieve eternal blessing :)

- Teddz

8. -Anubis-

-Anubis- New Member

Belldandy yay im blessed not that it matters im immortal ne ways being Anubis ne ways whats Belldandy about to tell you the truth i dont have a clue

9. Teddz

Ergh. Belldandy, the first class Goddess from the series Oh My Goddess!

And please, type your posts with ". and ," so that we can read your posts clearly :p

- Teddz

10. anime_4_me21

anime_4_me21 Guest

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Doesnt anyone know that Kenako is a master of discuise??!(spelling)
    She poses to be Keitaro's sister at first, (-___-)
    She can change her appearance quite well.
    And another thing... I do no like Kenako!!! (from what I've seen)

12. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Kanako being a master of disguise is obvious, as Keitaro says it himself. Also, she *IS* Keitaro's sister...read my post, it's the very first reply in the thread. Her mother's married into Keitaro's family.

13. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Yes, but they aren't fully related. Still, Kenako has problems... how can she... you know... to keitaro?!?!?! Oh, theres always a girl in the way of Naru...

Love Hina: a manga-anime without a villian.

14. mrpopo

mrpopo New Member

What are you talking about? In LH, Naru is the villain!:D And in LHA, I would think Kanako is the villain.