Keitaro alikes

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by Jedimdo, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Good point, or....you could make your own list(right?)

Anyways, i think that Onizuka-sensei (GTO) is a also a perv.

Examples:Sits down looking up the stairs just to look up in girl's skirts. Also, the main point of the manga, he becomes a teacher and just to sleep with hot students.

2. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

ok, i got one for you guys, the guy from goldenboy, if you havent seen it, your missing ALOT!, this guy has got to be the worst of them all, most of the jobs he does requires him to work around hot girls. and he has perverted daydreams about them all the time. if you watch it you'll see what i mean. i cant think of his name right now, i think its kentaro though, ill have to check. his trademark sick point is, now he's u sually a janitor in some, after the girl gets finished using the bathroom, he rubs his head on the tiolet seat worshiping it and usually gets caught doing it.

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Doesn't the only Kentaro come from Love Hina? Or maybe someone copied the name.

Anyways, i forgot someone else. Remember Miroku (InuYasha)? I'm not saying he's LIKE Keitaro, but he's preety perverted. His actions around women prove it.

Miroku:Excusme miss, I just wanted to know...if you will bear my children...

Eh?

-Seishin

4. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Indeed, Goldenboy is a great series.

...You know how more than one person can have a specific name, right?

5. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

I agree with you on this Seishin, Miroku is perverted, but not that much. And the guy from LOve HIna is not Kentaro but Keitaro. But thats not my point. Miroku doesnt fall really into the top ten cause when he asks the women to bear his children, they're usually more flattered where as Sango usually bangs him over the head for it. BUt then again he does keep touvhiing her butt and thighs in the usually the wrongest time.

6. sapphire_deity

sapphire_deity New Member

If many possible 'love candidates' count, then perhaps Hanabishi Kaoru from Ai Yori Aoshi is included too. He lives, after all, in a house full of females who like him, each in their own ways.

7. vonniesmile

vonniesmile New Member

okay, tasuke from guardian angel getten. it's kinda like oh my goddess I think. he is a bit of a perv but does it by accident (kinda), like kietaro.

someone earlier mentioned daisuke, what about dark :catgirl: he is much worse, there are very few ocasions were daisuke does anything like that.
    oh, and on the topic of D N angel you can add that sega guy to the list (I don't remember his name :sweat: )