Ken Akamatsu's best manga series

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by Soitsu, Jan 14, 2006.

?

Best Manga Series

1. Love Hina

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. A.I Love you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Negima

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

I like love hina, A.I love you is too perverted, but I like negima the best...cause one it isn't so perverted, two cause...I LIKE MAGIC!!!:D

2. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Oh you gotta be kidding me. I own all three mangas and A.I. Love You is the least perverted if you compare the general "topic" behind the other two series.

I prefer Love Hina, just because it's a stabile serie and it's ending is brilliant :)

- Teddz

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

THANK YOU!

Love Hina is also undoubtedly the most perverted of all of Akamatsu's works, but Negima isn't far behind. Although it is sad that most of that fanservice gets killed in the anime.

And so far, it's the only one of all, against any other Anime OR Manga (unless Akamatsu decides to make a movie for Negima Anime) that had a satisfying ending.

-Seishin

4. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

Love Hina is most unrivaled best because the ending is awsome and supioror to all other endings! And yes It is probably the most perverted.

5. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

Really the anime and manga of negima are SO Different!!!
    In the manga he gets the Pactio contract cards 1 by 1, in the anime he gets in say 5-10 minutes...:anger:

6. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Umm, I think you've got them backwards. Negi gets Pactio cards in the Manga more frequently, whereas in the anime, they barely show them, or even mention that there are cards.

In fact:
    Negi only makes a pactio with all students, but no cards are shown then.

Or
    When Asuna makes a true pactio with Negi in the anime, they don't show a card.

-Seishin

7. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

He doesn't mention them in the anime,but in the last episode he gets them all at once so really, it was awsome, but too fast...

8. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Learn to use spoiler tags. We don't usually like to spoil it for people...

And like I said, cards don't even exist in the anime, which is kind of lame if you ask me. The cards have a very symbolic meaning in the manga, and also allows them more abilities than magic powers and cute costumes (which i don't mind!:p )

-Seishin

9. asuna411

asuna411 New Member

Dude Love hina Amuses me but Negima is soo freaking better

10. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

I seen both love hina and negima and reading the manga both are good haven't seen A.I. love you yet or read the manga