Kenshin or Sanosuke

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by Zero Enna, Apr 2, 2003.

?

KENSHIN OR SANOSUKE

1. KENSHIN HIMURA (Battousai, nice guy, ect)

42 vote(s)
    68.9%
  2. SANOSUKE SAGARA (Zanza, strange, ect)

19 vote(s)
    31.1%
  1. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

toeskater91, first off...you cant spell...the names are written Kenshin, Kaoru, Sanosuke. second, in terms of worse childhoods. i would have to say that while Kenshin experienced more death. i think Sano's was more tramatic.

Kenshin lost his parents at the age of 6 to Cholera. He was taken in by slave traders who were travelling the the Tokaido road *most likely as it was one of the main highways of Japan.* there they were attacked by a band of ronin. the governments system of keeping peace along this and other highways had broken down and it found more and more ronin turning into bandits and killing people to gain money and other goods. he was saved by the swordsmen Hiko Seijurou. Hiko took the young boy then known as Shinta and took him under his wing and taught him Kenjutsu.

Sano looked up to a man known as Sagara Souzou. Sano was the oldest son of Kamishimoemon a farmer. he looked up to Sagara Taicho so much that he ran away from home to join his army the Sekihoutai. while part of this the Sekihoutai was named a false government army while following orders from the government itself. Sagara Taicho was captured and beheaded. because of this Sano came to absolutely hate the Ishin Shishi. Sano decieded instead of giving up and dying to fight. while he fought he gained strength an continued to hate the Ishin. he gained the nickname Sanosuke no Zanbatou or Zanza. he became a fighter for hire, making a name for himself by fighting the best fighters in Japan.

so as i see it, Sano, had more of a tragic child hood as he had to veiw the head of the man he looked up to more than anyone else after they were betrayed by the Ishin Government.

2. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

i just want to apoligize. First i know i can't spell. So DON'T nag on me about that. Second i was really mad when i wrote the reply so i majorly dissed the one i didn't like as much. i think sano is a good guy. i was just REALLY mad at the time. sorry

3. Ice_blue_eyes

Ice_blue_eyes New Member

Himura-san all the way!

I'm going with Kenshin all the way! Even though I like Sano, he's a big phony, I mean the guy is afraid of trains and cameras. he is also thickheaded! But on the other hand he is very funny! I like Kenshin the most still, because I just love the hiten mitsarugi style he uses! Also Kenshin is very wise when battling but acts pretty blockheaded when he is normal. "oro" :sweat2: :anime: :anime: :anger2: :anime: :sweat2:

4. Hitokiri_Gensai

its spelled Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu *Flying Heavens Honorable Sword Style*

5. Chibi Sango

Chibi Sango New Member

Are you going to put that every time some one miss spells that? i'm just wondering. not being mean. :anime:

6. Hitokiri_Gensai

yes actually ^_^x;;;;; its a huge pet peeve....

7. Chibi Sango

Chibi Sango New Member

yea i understand. i have one about cleaning. ^-^()

8. Zanza_Girl

Zanza_Girl New Member

I'm for Sanosuke

It's actually a tough choice for me (despite me username, etc) Having read a ton of Kenshin books, Kenshin himself goes past the "funny, cute, sweet" point and just gets a bit annoying. But he's still the better fighter! I'm for Sano 'cuz of his attitude and endurance. And I still think he looks cute when he's mad ^^ --> :anger2:

1 person likes this.
  9. kenshinschica

kenshinschica New Member

i like kenshin, but battousai had such evil and innocense! but sanosuke is a real good friend

Attached Files:

10. Circe Yami

Circe Yami New Member

Kenshin is my most most favoritest male on the show.

11. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

Kenshin has a mysterious, dark past that I'm intreguied into, face it, Himura Kenshin once was the infamous Hitokiri Battousai. Pretty cool, huh? :D :sweat2: