Kensin w/ or w/out his scar?

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by sakabatou, Feb 9, 2004.

1. kikyo5

kikyo5 New Member

ya I Have except it was a girl instead of a guy, I think kenshin(w scar) is cutter when he is older then when he is yonger

2. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

Kenshin does look cuter with the scar than without the scar, just watching the OAV of 'Trust and Betrayal', it makes you wonder how Kenshin got that crossed-shape scar on his left cheek. :sweat2:

3. kikyo5

kikyo5 New Member

it is sad, but kenshin does learn how valuable life is :sweat2: i wonder what it was like to face kenshin back then[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

Yes, but at first, Kenshin didn't fully appreciate the value of other people until he accidently killed Tomoe, he's first love. :sweat2: As Hitokiri Battousai or the peaceful rurouni?

5. kikyo5

kikyo5 New Member

i know but now he has kaoru, kenji, yahiko, sanoske,ect..... :anime:
    aoshi, gatatsu,kenshin, captin sagaraa are all cute :sweat2:
    no pic

6. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

Gatatsu? do you mean Gentatsu? from the Movie?

7. kikyo5

kikyo5 New Member

Ya i do"he is ssooooo cute" :shy: :blush2: :blush:

8. Hitokiri_Gensai

yes Takatsuki Gentatsu. an assassin from Aizu. Called "Hitokiri Gentatsu" he was known as one of the few masters of the Saiki Kanuma School of Kenjutsu. largly known during the Bakumatsu as an indoor fighting style. during his fight with Kenshin during the Bakumatsu ended his life.

one note. The movie in English completely sucked. most of what was said didnt make sense...or was misinterpreted. unfortunetly there were far too many mistakes in what was really said...most of the lines were redundant. over all it was terrible...i mean even if you like the english voice actors...dont even bother with the movie in english...you'll get so much wrong info that people will laugh at you.

9. kikyo5

kikyo5 New Member

That is true, i think toki cries way too much in the movie. i mean that is all she does for mr.takumi, then he dies. at least kenshin looks like kenshin, in the previews for samuri x reflection(never seen it) he looks really different.

10. Hitokiri_Gensai

its Takimi btw. well the art was just as different in the Tsukiohen OVA. and to be exact its not really a "Samurai X" movie as Samurai X is the american title for the OVA's . although it has largly to do with Kenshins past as a Hitokiri, its really a movie from the Meiji Era and would be best labelled Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan.

11. KaedeKenshin

KaedeKenshin New Member

WITH scar. makes him look older. and tougher.

12. k-ninja244IZZE4

k-ninja244IZZE4 New Member

I think that it is good that he hes a scar becuz if u watched the ova u would always remmber that tommie gave him his scar and u think of the past.

LOLz :anime: it's funny though that they made the seires a comedy spoils it in a way.

13. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

Yes, the scar does make Kenshin look older and tougher, I'm going to post a Kenshin picture for you. :D :D

[​IMG]

14. Shiryuu

Shiryuu New Member

With the scar... people with scars always look cooler and tougher than people w\o them...

15. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

Oh, sure, I like Kenshin with the scar because he looks older and and a little tougher. :sweat2:

16. Hitokiri_Gensai

eh...not always....i have a scar and...well...it doesnt always make you appear...tougher...maybe a bit older yes but scars dont always make you look tough...

17. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

Well, may be 'tougher' is the wrong thing to say then, but Kenshin does look older with that cross-shaped scar. I have a lot of scar as well, Kenshin looks the best with the cross-shaped scar on his left cheek. :sweat2:

18. Chibi Sango

Chibi Sango New Member

I'll agree with you about the tougher thing but the first time i saw kenshin i thought he was 10 years younger then he really was :sweat2: :catgirl: . and i read some where that the hitenmisturugi ryu made him look 10 years younger. but i highly doubt that's true. :anime: :sweat2: :catgirl:

19. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

:sweat2: It really depends on how you look at Kenshin, I actually do like Kenshin better with the cross-shaped scar. He just looks older when he just received the second scar, it's part of his past..

20. Shiryuu

Shiryuu New Member

Or maybe it just depends on the animation style, that makes him older...