Kidd Buu

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by FluffyLover15, Dec 5, 2002.

1. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

It's never really explained. I guess he wanted to destroy the universe so he could remake it in his own image.

2. FluffyLover15

FluffyLover15 New Member

Thats wierd that they never explained why. So what ever happened to cell?

3. FluffyLover15

FluffyLover15 New Member

i also have another question why do they have a M on their forhead??:confused:

4. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

The "M" is a symbol which stands for "Majin" which, appropriately enough means "Evil"... (So Majin Buu is Evil Buu, and Majin Vejita is Evil Vejita). (SPOILER) Cell was completely destroyed, and is somewhere in HELL I suppose, because Gohan defeated him in one of the most memorable moments... (I'll just summarize the whole thing here) Cell absorbed 17 and 18 and became Perfect Cell, announced the Cell Games where he fought Gokuu, and then Gokuu substituted Gohan in for himself. Cell wanted to fight Gohan at his max power, and tries to piss him off, then eventually sends "Cell Juniors" after the other Z-Fighters (Which is pretty much everyone but Chaouzu)... and to put it bluntly, they are all beaten to a pulp... one of the Cell Juniors even guards Vejita's Final Flash and there is another hilarious scene with Kuririn laying on the ground as one of the Cell Juniors is repeatedly kicking him over and over again. Android 16, who was reconstructed by Bulma (or her dad, I forget) jumped on Cell's back and planned on self-destructing to take him out, but Bulma had removed the self-destruct feature when working on him. Cell destroys all of 16 except for his head, and 16 gives this touching speach to Gohan who's watching everyone get pummeled by the Cell Juniors, and then Cell crushes 16's head. (now this is one of my favorite scenes, at least in the Japanese version) Gohan just FLIPS and goes Super Saiya-jinn 2 and looks all bad-*** and such and kills all of the Cell Juniors (in such a nice way, by other punching or kicking through them. Yes, through them), then snatched the Senzu Beans that Cell had from him and distributed them to the Z-Warriors, then Gohan duked it out with Cell and just pretty much beat the crap out of him... actually, he beat 18 out of him. Cell spits 18 back up, goes back to "Imperfect Cell" and plans to self-destruct to destroy everything. Gokuu tries to teleport Cell to King Kai's planet (thus killing Gokuu, King Kaiou-sama, Bubbles, and Gregory), but Cell came back because there was one part of him that surived, and he was thus then able to regenerate and such. Upon his returned, he fires blast out of the dust and shoots right through Mirai Trunks. Vejita flips at this point. (Note, as this Cell seems much more powerful, some like to refer to him as "Ultimate Perfect Cell"). Vejita goes after Cell, Vejita gets a beat down, then Cell fires a blast at him. Gohan jumps in the way and messes up his arm, then Gohan and Cell go at it again... in the end, Gohan and Cell clash Kamehameha's (and the cool thing about this being Gohan was doing it one-handed :) ). Then one of those little events happens when Gohan hears Gokuu talking to him and such, and Gohan manages to over-power Cell's blast, and Cell is completely disintegrated/incinerated/destroyed/annihilated/byebyeseeyouinhelled/etc... think that about covers it. As you might be able to tell, this is my favorite part of the series, right next to the Gokuu/Majin Vejita duel. (slight spoiler) Who doesn't love seeing Gokuu strapped to a rock and *****-smacked?

5. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

Cell was killed by Gohan when he went Super Saiyan level 2 and did a huge kamehameha.

The M on the forehead is Bibidi and Babidi's insignia. It also stands for Majin which means evil in Japanese I think. Hence Majin Vegeta, when he was controlled by Babidi

6. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Yup, that's it. Majin is Japanese for evil. ::nods sagely to this... then coughs and goes away::

7. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

Ahh, but do you know who the frist named character you see in DBZ is? You have to see the original Japanese version to know

8. FluffyLover15

FluffyLover15 New Member

Thnks for your response i'm understanding more about this stuff. Now here is another question..What is the deal about 18, 17? Who are they? and why are they in Dragonballz what is their purpose?

9. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

U don't watch the show much, do you? The androids were created by Dr. Gero, (one of the villains from dragonball). He made them to find and kill Goku and also as add-ons for Cell, his ultimate android. Unlike what most people think, Android 17, and 18 are not completely mechanical, they're cyborgs which means that they are still part biological

10. FluffyLover15

FluffyLover15 New Member

yes you are correct i do not watch a lot. I thought it was corney and i didn't get it at all. Everyone stared to talk about it so i was curious what it was about? So i started to watch it and i love it! I stoped watching it now because it won't show any new ones after i watched when kid buu blew up the earth. Now i'm just tryin to catch up from the pass and understand more before i watch the new ones which hopefully might be coming out.

11. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

Well you can find millions of episode synopsis if you type "DBZ synopsis" into Google.com 's search engine

12. FluffyLover15

FluffyLover15 New Member

kk i look it up when i have time:)

13. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

That is the most recent. You can go rent the episodes that come after, dubbed and uncut