Inu-Yasha kikyou or kagome?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Miko, Jul 7, 2003.

?

who do you perfer?

1. Kikyou

32 vote(s)
    35.2%
  2. Kagome

59 vote(s)
    64.8%
  1. Leon Striker

Leon Striker New Member

Im sry you are correct but yet still i stand by my side not to upset you hey we could be friends :anime:

[Kogarashi] Stuff like this: whats u real name if i may ask :should be saved for PM, Leon. [/Kogarashi]

2. ranma-soatome

ranma-soatome New Member

kags over kikyo. no contest

3. KazigluBey

KazigluBey New Member

I think Inuyasha would be better off with Kagome. I disagree with those who think because Kikyou was his first love, Inuyasha should stay with her. If first loves are really supposed to be so lasting, why is the divorce rate in the U.S. 50% at least? Naraku had a point when he said their trust, or, more accurately, lack thereof, in each other lead to their downfall. I also disagree with those who think Kagome and Kikyou are relatively the same person. Naraku and his incarnations are not the same just as Kikyou and her reincarnation are not the same.

4. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

I like Kikyo(not that I don't like Kagoma), she not evil or what not.
    Come on think about it, ya she trys to kill Inu-Yasha but the last thing she remembers before she died was that Inu-Yasha attack and killed her(Even though it was Nraku, she didn't know that).
    Now you can tell me if was one you loved attacked and killed you and then you were brought back from the dead that you wouldn't want to get them back.........I know I would.

5. bloodguts_gore

bloodguts_gore New Member

i would like to to see a picture of kikyo...i forget what she looks like...

6. Leon Striker

Leon Striker New Member

she kinda looks like kagome with a more serious face

7. Hacker M

Hacker M New Member

For the people that picked Kikyo I picked...
    Kagome for 1 reason and 2 words...
    Shes HOT!

8. Leon Striker

Leon Striker New Member

lol nice one but if u think about it they do look the same

9. Gurly101

Gurly101 New Member

fast reply

reading these messages I dont want anyone mad at me.but I think both when kikyo was alive she was nice same goes with kagome.

10. kaTaNa_SuGa

kaTaNa_SuGa New Member

kogome for sure

omg kagome for sure, i mean c'mon kikyo is such a b*** but i still like her cus of that :catgirl:

11. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

lol.. hey for InuKik fans.. just out of curiosity... why is it exactly that you like InuKik? I'm just curious is all... I mean I know she was there first and all... but she's dead... and doesn't it seem kind of sad that he'd have to die to be with her? And what I also don't get is that if they're both dead, they won't really be together will they? KikInu is pretty much an impossible pairing since she's dead, so I'm just curious what you see in them is all.

12. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

I like the Inu-Yasha+Kagoma thing my-self, the reason I chose Kikyo was that the quesion is "Who do you perfer?" and I Perfer Kikyo.

13. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

I don't think Inu-Yasha should be with Kikyo NOW, since I've seen how undead she is when she's revived, but I liked how they were with each other when Kikyo was still living-the time when she was still sweet and pure. I just see their relationship as very tragic, and that's why I'm touched by it. It was so sad to see them end up as they are now. I just have sympathy for the Kikyo/Inu-Yasha relationship. It's so sad. As for Kagome, if I can be shown that she can grow up, then I would say, "yes, Inu-Yasha deserves Kagome."

14. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

I actually agree with you. Yes, I think InuKik was a nice pairing when she was alive, but she isn't now so there isn't much to be done. I feel really sorry for the Kikyo who died, but that undead clay doll doesn't seem to be the Kikyo she once was, and certainly not perfect for Inuyasha. lol I take it your not a huge fan of Kag? lol everyone has their own opinion. I personally think Inu and Kag are perfect for each other, but to each his own!

15. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

yea, that is a no-no on this site. But I do respect Kikyo more now that the show is getting further into it's story. She does help in a tough situation :) But Kagome I still like more for some reason, no reason in particular. But like i said I like Kikyo too

16. kikyoulvr4eva

kikyoulvr4eva Want a cookie?

Kikyou!!!!!

I like Kagome and Kikyou, but I prefer Kikyou more......I read all eight pages of the forum and you Kagome fans are getting me pissed off! :anger2: Kagome fans are making up weird comments that aren't even true to make Kagome look better!!!! I like them both.....I have a reason why I like Kagome but I'm not telling because it's gonna spoil everything. The anime makes Kikyou look bad....They make her look evil, which she's not.....They even changed the lines of Kagome to make her less selfish!!!! So if you just watch the anime, then you don't know what the story's about.....You need to learn both sides of the character in order to make an good opinion.....

17. kikyo88

kikyo88 New Member

Im sorry i really didnt mean to i didnt really notice but the whole kikyo flamers really piss me off im sorry if I did that I wont ne more

18. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

hey at least you said sorry, most people I noticed don't say much. well that I saw anyway. But don't worry its just others opinions, we all seem to respect eachother here :) your thoughts count as much as the others thoughts

19. kikyoulvr4eva

kikyoulvr4eva Want a cookie?

Why not?

Kikyou's only hope is to die with Inuyasha.....I like the Inuyasha and Kikyou pairing. The Kagome and Inuyasha pairing just doesn't work for me because Kagome doesn't belong in his time. Who knows if they won't really be with each other......Kikyou just wants to die with Inuyasha. This is my opinion with the couples. Kagome doesn't belong in Inuyasha's time. He doesn't belong in hers. Inuyasha said that he will die with Kikyou in the manga (If you don't read the manga, then too bad) This might not happen but I hope Inuyasha dies with Kikyou and Kagome go back in her own time and end up with Inuyasha's reincarnation.....Wouldn't that be interesting? Then both of them get Inuyasha. :D

20. raquazagirl2000

raquazagirl2000 New Member

Kikyou Must Burn In Hell... Even Thou She Is Clay

I love Kagome and I absolutely HATE kikyou... People think Kagome is Immature??? No, it's the only beginer watchers that make such a dumb comment... She is "immature" in a funny way... She is a girl with emotions, and really fun... She is NOT immature when it comes to fighting. and she is NOT A CRYBABY... she only cried about 4 times through out the whole sieries, U CALL THAT A CRYBABY!???!?! She is usually brave. Of course, Kikyou is more mature that Kagome, but, she is overdoing it... She is SOOOOO mature that she is silent. and with barely any emotions at all. We don't want that, do we?????????

Kikyou is really starting to get on my nerves... She kills innocent people, she is ruining our inu/kag fandom... really, she needas to go and rest oin peace... :anger2: