Inu-Yasha kikyou or kagome?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Miko, Jul 7, 2003.

?

who do you perfer?

1. Kikyou

32 vote(s)
    35.2%
  2. Kagome

59 vote(s)
    64.8%
  1. cold_katanagirl

cold_katanagirl New Member

I personally prefer Kikyo myself. I like her personality, her strength, etc etc. I believe she's horribly misunderstood.

People don't seem to notice how much Kikyo has changed. She's no longer trying to drag Inuyasha to Hell, she's not trying to kill Kagome, none of the things she was doing early in the series. Some people really need to look to what she's doing now, instead of the past. You can't tell Kikyo to get over the past when you're faulting her for things that she's done in the past.

I have nothing against Kagome at all though. I'll admit, Kagome really isn't my favorite character (she has an awful dub voice), but I don't hate her or anything like that. I prefer girls like Sango, Kikyo, and Ayame. Ones who are able to take care of themselves.

Yes, I know it's not Kagome's fault. She's just your average girl. But maybe if I saw more of an effort to get better, practice makes perfect after all. I'm probably just unluckly though. I haven't been watching the series very long, and I always seem to catch Kagome on her worst moments.

2. krazyme

krazyme New Member

ya, kagome shud be made tuffer. ish gettin rel annoyin to see her gettin saved all da time. even by shippo! cmon now!

3. MaesHughes

MaesHughes New Member

I personally prefer Kagome over Kikiyo. I don't really like Kikiyo...at all. Kagome is so much better anyway.

4. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

DUDE, how can you stand her? All she does is scream INUYASHA! and whine that hes being mean..i cant stand her.. GAWD Kikyo at least takes care of herself

5. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

:rolleyes: Yes, instinctively shouting his name during the heat of battle to encourage him and verbalize her concerns for his safety (unlike Kikyo, who rarely gave any indications that she didn't consider him to be entirely expendable) is truly an inexcusable offense. How dare she!

Give me at least three examples where her frustation wasn't even partially justified (filler episodes exempt), and I'd be more inclined to agree with you.

6. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Usually...Kagome...when she fights with Inuyasha...it's usually Inuyahsa's fault...so yeah...

No offense...I wish Kikyo would die.....again, I mean

7. Phrozen

Phrozen New Member

*looks at avatar* Give you one guess.

8. Orion

Orion Gears

I voted for Kagome. In my opinion, she's way nicer than Kikyo and loves Inu-Yahsha a lot more. She may not be a magical mistress like Kikyo, but I'd rather hang out with Kagome than Kikyo, if they were real of course.

9. nirvanafan4173

nirvanafan4173 New Member

I personally think Kagome is a little ditzsy. She also seems to like to pry into people's buissness a bit to much. I like Kikyo :cool: , she's really intellegent and is more serious about things.

1 person likes this.
  10. 13_Jesalae

13_Jesalae New Member

Both, why not?

why does everyone battle over this issue, anyway? :confused: personally I don't exactly care, so I'm for them both. :cool: Kagome was just reincarnated from Kikyo, anyway. The only main difference between them is that Kikyo's heart was defiled, & Kagome has reserved the purity that Kikyo once had. This whole fight over who is better was all started my that damned Onigumo. god, I hate him. :anger: