Movies Kill Bill!

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by seraphinx, Oct 12, 2003.

1. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

Arrr, ye pirates I tell ya! They can't wait for the real thing so off they go, making a bootleg copy! Arrr!

I'm not sure how my friends' copy was made, since it didn't look like it was videotaped in the cinema. How do those pirates do it?

2. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

argh, ive been wanting to see this movie for months!!! my country sucks :anger2:

ill probably end up downloading it :anger2: , and dont get me wrong, i HATE piracy :anger2:

3. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Uhm. This is not so old. I watched it and Kill Bill 2. Loved it. Especially Uma Thurman! She's so kewl.

4. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

Okay I love Kill Bill 1 and 2. They are my favorite movies of all times. I had my Best Friend Alyssa watch them because she had never seen them, she fell in love with them too. One thing about these movies is you can watch it over and over and not get tired of it. I have seen them so many times I can actually say about every line in the movie as it plays ( yes, it is quite annoying :p) Elle Driver is my favorite character by far. :D Also whne you watch the movie you tend to find a lot of little detail in the movie that you don't relize the first, second, third.. ect times you have seen it. <3 Kill Bill

5. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

i like the movie ok but on the first movie the blood effect was a little weird like it was like red spray paint coming out of peoples body but the over all movies are ver good

6. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

My favorite Part is. Kill Bill Volum 2: Chapter 9: Elle and I. Amazing. I love this second one. This movie is so intense right now. I am watching it. I know! Crazy yo, but hey, whats going on. <-- Random. You really shouldn't answer that, but msn is good "WINK, Wink'' Okay, I love this movie!