RPG Archives Kingdom Academy In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

The night air was cold upon Saturday when all were at home or some place else in Twilight Town. The town seemed peaceful for once in a long time. In this town, it’s always chaos. Gangs are trying to take control of another gangs’ terra. Fights break out, something missing from the store, and everyone’s going left and right at the same time when trying to get away from the cops. One man, who’s not even an adult yet, was being checked for drugs from two cops.

“I told you already, I don’t have any drugs,” said a man that was being patted down while he pressed his hands up against the wall with his back turned. His white hair glowed in the moon light, giving a ghost like appearance that matched with his black sun glasses while his black leather jacket and dark blue jeans glowed as well too.

“You better be telling the truth,” said one cop, still patting down the man with white hair. After a minute, he stopped. “Well, you don’t seem to have any,” he said to the man, stepping away from him and standing next to the other cop.

“Good,” said the man with white hair, irritated. He turned toward the cops and narrowed his eyes. “If you’re done now, I’ll go,” he said to them and turned toward an ally way to the right while walking toward it. He was suddenly grabbed by the left arm by one of the cops harshly. “Now what?!” shouted the man with white hair, jerking his arm free from the cop’s grip and turning toward him. They looked at him strangely, like he was something new to them. “What?” he asked, puzzled.

“Aren’t you Troy Sindar?” asked one of the cops.

“Yeah, but what’s that got to do with anything?” asked Troy, looking at each of them in turn with narrowed eyes.

“There were these guys in black a while ago, said they were looking for you. They didn’t give a reason though for why they wanted to see you,” said the cop.

“And some say that they’ve been moving like shadows or something,” said the other cop, waving his hands up to show shadows and then putting them back down. “Weird things happen around them lately, yet they always come to us, asking for you since we patrol this area.”

“Know them?” asked the other, crossing his arms while he said it.

“No,” Troy said. <Why would anyone want to see me?> thought Troy. “Hmph,” snorted Troy, waving his left hand at them in a goodbye while turning around to go back down the ally way for real this time.

After five minutes of walking, passing small objects on the ground, he stopped to look behind him. <Why do I feel like I’m being watched?> thought Troy as he stared out toward the path behind him. <Might just be me,> thought Troy, finally after a few minutes, turning back around and heading toward the other end of the ally way. Sudden, Troy felt like he was falling through a hole in the ground.

<What the hell?!> thought Troy, feeling his right foot go first, then his left.

He saw everything like in slow motion. He was falling through some black hole in the ground that wasn’t there before as it sent off this dark energy. Ahead of him, he saw a person in a white hooded coat with the person’s face hooded. Troy couldn’t see is face but he seemed to be staring right at Troy as the moon light shined down on him.

Troy couldn’t remember anything about what happened when he went through or what happened as he went through it but he suddenly found himself on his back, staring up at the night sky.

“Where am I?” Troy asked himself as he stared upward at the night sky. He felt that he was near the side of a building because one loomed over him on his left. Troy suddenly realized that he couldn’t feel anything around him with his skin nor could he hear anything with his ears. Troy sat up and tried banging his head with his right hand to get his feeling back and to hear if possible. He soon felt the feel of his smooth white hair but still couldn’t hear anything.

He looked to his right and saw an amazing sight. Light blue balls of light passed back and forth through the circle like clearing around him rapidly like bullets coming from guns but he couldn’t tell who was making them, much less where they were going. He suddenly felt his ears feel weird and the first sound that came to his ears was that of a boom, a very loud boom like that of an explosion but it didn’t seem to affect his ears much for some reason. He was still surprised enough by it to stand and put his back against the wall that was to his left.

<What was that?!> thought Troy as he watched the lights go by in front of him in the clearing. Troy looked to his right and saw a man, dressed in some kind of green army outfit, standing with him at the wall. He wore black boots with a green army pants and shirt on. There were two black pistols in a belt around his waist, one long gun on his back that looked like a sniper rifle hanging from a strap connecting to it and it seemed to be made of wood on the outside but it seemed to be as smooth like the surface of a table. In his right hand was some kind of rifle that also seemed to be made out of wood with the same appearance on the surface like that of a table on the outside as it rested against his right shoulder. There were also two samurai swords in his belt near his left hip, one was a daito and the other a wakizashi, both were of the buke-zukuri mountings.

“Hey!” Troy shouted at the man, wanting to find out what all the noise was about, where he was, and a lot of other questions. The man seemed to have heard Troy because he turned his head toward him and shock fell on his face within a second as his mouth dropped. The man grabbed Troy’s right arm in an instant with his left hand and started dragging him across the wall toward the right side of the clear while still trying to be near the wall. They then dropped down into some kind of trench as Troy looked upon the surroundings.

Against the edge of the trench that was connected to the clearing were men, all of them in the same clothing as the man he just meet, firing that blue light from the same kind of rifle that the other man had as it rest against their right shoulders, the sniper rifle on their backs, the black pistols in their belts and the swords as well. There were also men on the ground as they were being dragged out on the other side by other men that also wore the same things. This seemed to be a battle of some kind but there wasn’t any blood or anything, there was ruble on the ground though, that much Troy saw. Above Troy and the rest was some kind of tent like roof as blue lights flashed above it.

“Are you insane?! What were you thinking?!” yelled the man that grabbed Troy. Troy looked back at him after looking at everything with a second glance.

“What are you talking about?!” Troy shouted back to the man through all the noise that was made, narrowing his eyes. Booms after booms of noise seemed to over take every other sound but they were still able to hear each other.

“Do you know where this is?” he shouted back, letting the gun in his right hand hang from his arm as he rested it in midair.

“No,” Troy shouted, wondering where he was getting at.

The man looked surprised and looked at Troy in a funny way. He leaned forward toward Troy. “This place is in Paris, France. Do you know where that is?” he asked Troy. Troy just shook his head. He didn’t know what this place was, much less what the other places were called. He always lived in Twilight Town so he doesn’t know any other place.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

“Leave the poor kid alone,” Lynx said appearing next to the soldier. He looked surprised but he didn’t jump. A good solider wouldn’t jump. He had to of had some sort of skill.

The soldier starred at her. She had long flowing snow white hair. It curled when it reached the ends. Her skin was pale. The only marking he could see was upon her face were symbols the likes that he have never seen. Her eyes were golden and beautiful. She wore an oversized white fur coat. She stood out on the battle field. He watched her for a few more seconds. His lips formed a soft o. He stood straight to attention. “Captain Lynx,” he said saluting her.

Lynx sighed. She was rather annoyed with him. “I refused Captain and any other title,” she said to him.

“But with your skill level,” he said.

“It doesn’t matter,” she said sighing. “You should never salute those higher then you on a battle field.” Any skill she thought this soldier had was completely dashed from her. They seemed to have lacked knowledge. She took one of her hands to face covering some of her right eye. She had abnormally long fingernails. She sighed again and closed her eyes. “You do realize this boy could have been a Nobodies, Organization XXVII member, or even Heartless.”

“Heartless?” The soldier asked. He realized what she had said and drew his sword on the boy.

Lynx opened her eye lids revealing her golden eyes. “He is neither obviously,” she said. She sighed again. “It appears I am needed for a good reason. Heartless are evolving. They can appear as human as you or I or the unfortunate new comer from Twilight Town.”

The soldier’s eyes grew wide with this new information. “Evolving?” He realized he still had his sword out. He put it back in its sheath. He was slightly pink due to embarrassment.

Lynx sighed again. She moved her hand to her temple. This is what she had to deal with. “Changing so to speak. They can appear human and much worse.”

“Much worse?”

“You would rather be dead then find out the later.” She sighed again removing her hand from her face. She made a tight fist with it. “Kingdom Master Kai will pay for this. Calling me with orders like a flea bitten mutt.” She grunted. “Not to even speak of the whole stupid school deal.”

The soldier was shocked. It speak ill of the Kingdom Master was unheard of. He recovered from his shock and said, “that is right you are supposed to...”

“Shut up,” she said to him cutting him off abruptly. “Never say that word in front of me.” She gave him sinister look and growled. She opened up her fist. A wad of paper was in it. They lit on fire with a blue flame obviously by magic. It was her orders. She moved past the soldier after the flames destroyed them. “Coming boy?” She said finally paying attention to the lad.

OOC- Hope this is okay. I was rather bored. Plus I know Heartless don't take human form but for those playing I put that they are evolving. ^_^ Let me know in a PM if not.

3. Lance Leingod

OOC: Heartless were going to take human form anyway :D

Troy looked at the soldier then back at the women. He didn't really know if he should he happy that the soldier didn't kill him...or know the fact that the woman was as cold as he was, if not more at that. He decided to follow anyway as he walked behind her but still keeping some distance.

They walked over to the side where soldiers had been going to get people from the front line that was shoting at the enemy, who ever they were anyway. Both of them soon came up to a tent that was off to the side and away from all the noise so that people could hear everything and not the noise. All the buildings that Troy happened to see were that of black warehouses. Who knows what were in them.

"Shouldn't we just go along with the plan instead of Lynx's?" said a man's voice from the tent.

"She'd have your head if she heard it, you do know that, don't you?" said another voice from within the tent but this voice sounded that of a childish voice, something Troy didn't expect to hear. Troy and Lynx pushed by the blinds to show three men talking to another from across a table filled with maps. The man that really caught Troy's was that of the one with blue hair. His hair was pulled back and tied while some at the front hung in the air to the right like that of a bird's feathers. He also wore a type of green monk clothing with a redish pink sash over his left shoulder and through his sash on down. On the front of his shirt was a picture of a white swan. He turned his head toward us, a kind smile appearing on his face.

"Lynx-san," he spoke to Lynx with a cheery tone. "Good to see you." He turned his eyes toward Troy. "Who's he?" the man asked, now looking at Lynx.

4. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Then at that very moment before she could speak, a man walked in....holding a key blade at his side, the end was dipped in blood. He looked as though he had been in heavy combat. He had long blond hair put up in the back and was wearing a chest plate of armor, with a blue jacket undearneath that seemed to come down almost into a dress. "Hotake" exclaimed the man with blue hair. Hotake bowed to him then Closing his eyes he said calmly "He is obviously a new comer". Looking Troy up and down, Hotake bowed to him. "Please, allow me to introduce myself, I am Hotake, master of the Key blade". Then turning to Lynx, his eyes narrowing as he looked at her. "Lynx" he said, with a bit of a worried face, "we have a problem, the heartless have broken through the west bank, I do not beileve we will be able to hold them off much longer"!!!

*Sorry if I messed up your story lol This is my first RPG so heh heh sorry.*

5. Basher

“You are all pathetic,” Lynx said. “And I will have someone’s head.” Before they could react one of the men in the tent was dead. His head clean off. Black liquid was flowing from his body. “Not harboring Heartless would make it easier to hold them off.” She didn't speak for a second. "That would be the later," maybe she was answering a question or just talking to herself no one knew.

The soldier that spoke ill of Lynx stood in ah of her. Those who thought Lynx didn’t carry a weapon were wrong. She held a sword in her left hand. It was rather large. There wasn’t much detail he could see by the way she was holding it. She had placed it behind her head holding it in the air. Black liquid dripped from the tip. “I am sorry for ignoring your plan,” he told her bowing slightly. It was a gesture of honor.

“Most don’t realize how great I am,” Onyx said with a yawn ingnoring his gesture of honor.

“I do now,” the man said. He looked at Onyx then to his comrade. His comrade was going to be the teacher at that school. “I don’t understand why didn’t…”

“They are evolving,” Lynx said cutting him off. “It is more guess work now if anything.”

“YOU GUESSED?” The man shouted. “What if you were wrong?” He said in a calmer mode. No one has ever upset him this much.

“Looks like we will never know the answer to that question,” Lynx replied. She brought her free hand to her temple. She sighed and closed her eyes. “That stupid Kingdom Master Kai would want me to teach you what I know. I swear I feel more like a mutt everyday having to follow his orders.”

The man looked horrified. She not only didn’t care for the lives of his men but she also spoke ill of the Kingdom Master. She definitely was cold. Her coldness was the only thing that could precede her greatness. He looked at her again. Maybe her beauty could also. But she was much like a heartless he could see why people called her that. He looked at the boy now realizing he looked at her for to long because she sneered at him. “Who is this boy?”

“Doesn’t matter he will be dead shortly,” Lynx replied removing her hand from her temple and reopening her eyes.

The man looked shocked. She wasn’t just cold. She was also cruel. “That is still,” he looked at her and stopped. Poor kid he didn’t know what he was getting into if he followed her.

She turned to Hotake. “Go check on the front and follow my orders there.” She told the man. “As long as that man stayed in the tent he couldn’t relay my orders to them.” They were unsure if she cared for his name or even knew it. If anyone had to guess it would probably be the first. “Be back in a few minutes with a report,” She ordered Hotake. She was already at the end of the tent before anyone could else speak. “I will see if there any more Heartless or Nobodies harboring here.” She left them into the night.

OOC- You is doing okay. At least in my opinion. One thing though no signatures please. It makes the RPGs easier to read. Thank you.

6. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: SAamurai Me, the blue haired character is Lance's. Please do not control what he says or does. =)

IC:

The flap of the tent opened silently and Thunderella walked in almost like a ghost, carrying her staff with both fore arms, her little hands curled around it. She glanced shortly at Troy.

"Twlight Town." she only said, soemwhat in a wondering tone. She then looked over to the man Lynx just killed and moved over to him.

"Lynx...you shouldn't kill without real reason. We need all the men we can get." she just said solemnly.

She then made somewhat of a pout.

"You only got him at the head because you know I can't use my white magic when you kill them like that."

OOC: won't be on all weekend. o_O

7. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

OOC: Ok..first whats OOC and second...SORRY lol I am new so please remember I am bound to make mistakes ^^

Looking from Lynx to Thunderella, Hotake simply shook his head and said calmly to Lynx "I will do as you wish". Rushing out of the tent he ran down as fast as he could to the front lines, but upon arriving, he found it swarming with more heartless than he cared to count Almost every soldier was either dead or seriously wounded, and the west bank had been completely blown in half. "The west bank is definatley lost" he thought. As he turned back to give Lynx his report, several Heartless blocked his way, picking up his Key blade he simply smiled and said "come get me". The first heartless charged at Hotake, but in an instant Hotake was already behind it with his sword through its back. Then the Second one jumped straight up in the air and came crashing down upon him with such force that upon hitting the ground it created a fissure. Looking around the heartless chuckled to itself....Hotake was nowhere to be seen. Then in an instant Hotake was right infront of him...as if he had just appeared from nowhere. "To slow" Hotake yelled has he severed the Heartlesse's head from its shoulders. Turning to try and escape he found he was surrounded from all sides, "what am I to do" he thought as he started to charge head on into them.

8. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

knight found himself wondering around the place wondering why he came to paris for in the first place. All around he could here gun fire and explosions and shouiitng soldiers.

" Man I choose a great time in comeing here" knight replied takeing a seat ona ledge that over looked an area. Knight slowly pulled a book out and begain to read it. knight slowly ignored all that was going on but he was still awar of everything around him. A few soldiers past by him and tried to talk to him but knight just ignored them and they soon left him alone.

As he look up from the book he saw a man fightning more then one opponent he was not that surprised. but still it was intresting to watch since theone man was have a great advantage over the others.

" Hmm he is chewing off more then he can handle but hten again he seems more skilled the he looks" knight repleid looking up from the book.

" i wonder" knight added as he look back at his book but was still wathcing the fight

9. Lance Leingod

OOC: Saying a name is fine but just don't do it again. I'm trying to make him cheery like in the profile. And as for the blood, Heartless and Nobodies don't have blood in them. When a Heartless is killed, it turns into black vapor and Nobodies turn into a white vapor when it is killed. When you hit it with a blade, it just does damage like in the game but no blood. Sorry for not telling you all earlier.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    <She is colder than me,> thought Troy, staring at the now dead guy on the floor. <Like I care anyway.> He looked at everyone and then at the guy with the Keyblade who was named Hotake. Troy looked at the Keyblade with interest. <What is that?> thought Troy.

"It’s a Keyblade,” said the man with blue hair in the childish voice. Troy turned toward him. "You were wondering what it was, weren't you?" he said cheery to Troy. "My name is Hitachi Kavancho," he said with a little bow of the head. "What's your name, if I might ask?"

"Troy Sindar," said Troy. "What did you mean by the Heartless?" Troy asked.

Hitachi smiled a cheery smile at Troy. "You are indeed from Twilight Town. Not many Heartless or Nobodies go there anymore so I'm not surprised. But this really isn't the place to talk of it,” said Hitachi and he looked toward where Lynx was but she went out before he could do anything. “She doesn’t have to do everything herself,” sighed Hitachi. Hitachi then watched Hotake leave soon after. Hitachi sighed once more and looked at Troy. "War can be tiresome," he said in his childish voice. He walked over to a small box that was in the corner and opened it. Inside were different daitos and other weapons like knifes and guns. He picked up a black daito, the rifle that Tory had seen before and closed the box back. He walked over to Troy and handed them to Tory. "You may not know who we are but you'll be using these quicker than you think," said Hitachi with a smile of his face and his eyes were closed like slits. "Now I must go before something happens to Hotake," he said to them, leaving the tent through the side where Lynx and Hotake used while leaving everyone puzzled, even Troy and the soldiers.

While Hotake was surrounded by Shadow Heartless, the most common form of a Heartless but also the weakest, they turned into black vapor and Hitachi appeared with his staff in his left hand in front of him, his right hand in front of him with his index and middle fingers out and his right eye open (Like in the picture of him).

"Hello, Hotake," said Hitachi in his childish voice. "You can handle yourself but its always good to help a friend." More Shadows appeared from the ground, their heads turning in the unnormal way they do. "Why don't we send them another message, a message saying that we are still alive and fighting." Hitachi moved his staff to the left of him and brough his right foot forward. He placed the staff under his arm and went into a fighting stance with his right hand still out in front of him.

10. shinigami

Slowly knight saw another person join the first one who ingaged fighting with the other one against these strange people.

" I wonder who are these people" knight replied. slowly a shadow fell over him as he truned his head the thing behind him swung down the sword. As the creature look he saw that the knight moved and dodge the attack while he was reading the book.

" your good." the shadowy figure replied

knight jsut looked up and went along reading the book as if he didn't care for the guy.

" Cant you speak now say something" the shadowy figure replied

" why should I talk to you" knight replied

the shadowy firgure quickly ranned at knight who quikcly jumped down and landed on the ground.

the shadow figure jumped down and swung the sword and got knight across his chest but only cut his shirt.

" I'd prefer you stop or else." knight replied looking up from the book

11. Lance Leingod

"Like I care," said the Shadow as he charged at Knight again.

"Attack now!" said a voice from behind the Shadow. Neo-Shadows appeared from the shadows, then many other Neo-Shadows appeared as well from around Knight. They were were of the more advance Shadows, or more that they were just Shadows, just more evolved. They had more of the bodies of Humans but still had the common body of just a Shadow. They started charging at Knight, throwing punchs and sword swings.

12. shinigami

" Have it your way." knight replied dodgeing the attacks nd the what was makeing them made was that he was still reading the book.

Turnning quickly knight did a flip kick a neo shadow erupted in flmaes before vanishing in a black vapor. knight slowly jumped up and landed and held up his right hand and his fingers started to twicht adn a blue light appeared inhis hand which soon took the form of a sword. Knight quickly charged forward but his time he quickly tossed the book up in the air. knight blocked attack and countered attacks.

" They are good better then i figured by watching them." knight replied to himself as he cut down two neo shadows.

" why are you smileing for you think you are going to win" the shadow replied

" No I just like to smile" knight replied blocking a attack reaching into his jacket pocket he quicly pulled out spikes and held three in his hand.

knight quickly threw then at three shadows which struck them on certian body parts which they quickly stopped in the tracks.

13. Lance Leingod

The Neo-Shadows grabbed the spikes from the handles and pulled them out. "Are you stupid?" said the Neo-Shadows as they started attacking again.

14. shinigami

" So miss caculated so i just leanred a new thing" knight replied fending off another attack.

" man so why did i come here in the first place" knight replied jumping back and landed on a partial destroied wall.

" why are you after me if you dont mind me asking" knight repied squatting down

15. Lance Leingod

"They have only one instinct, to capture hearts," said a voice from behind Knight. He turned around but no one was there. The Shadow and Neo-Shadows kept on charging at Knight.

16. shinigami

" fine lets jsut get this over with" knight replied standing up the sword slowly dissapeared from his hand.

" well the book said to focus since i can do a sword i should beable to do that" knight replied to himself.

knight slolwy held his hands but as soon as he did that a shadow quickly kicked him and sent him flying into a broken wooded door shattering it.

" to capture hearts you just pick a wqrong heart to capture lack feelings in my heart, what will you do against a person like me" knight repleid standing up from the ruined door.

" man I hate to admit this but i may need some help," knight replied takeing off running towards the two other men.

17. Lance Leingod

Hitachi moved his eye toward Knight as he ran toward Hotake and himself. "Stand back," said Hitachi as he took an intake of breath. Knight stood back against the wall of a warehouse as the Neo-Shadows that were coming after him went after Hitachi and Hotake. Shadows and Neo-Shadows ran and jumped toward them in dozens, claws out and swords at the ready. Hitachi raised his right hand into the air, still in the position like last time and closed his eyes, he seemed to be calm. His mouth moved as he chanted under his words and all movement stood still like a stone.

"Mo tak, nav no, thu na," he chanted slowly as the air seemed to be sucked toward his right hand. Green lights started to form around his hand as the air came toward him. He opened his eyes and stared at the ground.

"Hoven motu," he chanted once again and the the lights and air spun around his hand as it held its place in the air. He closed his eyes once more.

"Jav na!" he chanted one last time and the green light and air blasted out into a green ball like shape and getting bigger like an explosion coming from his hand without any sound but the rushing of the wind. Hotake remained unharmed but smiled as it happened. Every Shadow, every Neo-Shadow that was within the path of the blast was completly evaporated into nothing, no black vapor, no sign that it was even there at all, nothing. The black cement made ground was partly torn under the blast and lifted into the air and followed the direction of the blast but only for half a second. The clearing was huge and so was the blast. It went as far as the warehouses on the sides as it torn the windows and cracked the walls but it didn't reach Knight as he was farther away.

Before all of this happened, Troy had a short talk with Thunderella. She said that he should go after them and that she didn't need him here. So he went, placing the daito he was given by Hitachi in his belt that he wore and he place the rifle's strap around him so that it could hang from his right side.

He looked around him and he really didn't know what was going on. He could hear shouts and explosions like crazy but none of it made any sense to him. He also didn't know where he was going either. He even didn't know where Hitachi went, he disappeared like the wind or made he was it. Troy somehow got to the huge clearling Hitachi, Hotake and Knight were at. Knight just place his back against the wall and Troy looked at Hitachi. His body froze on the spot as he looked at Hitachi. Hitachi did the things he did, the chanting, moving and then the blast that came. Troy was just amazed by it, there was no other sound but the wind and all the Shadows and Neo-Shadows disappeared into nothing. Once everything stopped, everything turned back to normal where everyone could move as Troy stepped forward one step and stared at Hitachi, completly amazed.

Hitachi let his hand fall and he stood straight up while his staff still lay under his arm and held by his left hand. He sighed once and opened his eyes, a cheery smile spread across his face.

18. shinigami

Knight slowly walked away from the wall and picked up his book and placed it in his coat pocket. Knight slowly walked back to the others and gave a nod with his head.

" well my first sign of trouble started with the girl or who ever she was when i first got here" knight replied to himself. Knight slowly took a spot and leaned up against a wall that was still near the others but he was still a little far away from them.

19. Basher

Lynx white knee high boots hit the ground. She walked swiftly along the encampment. She could feel one. A heartless. She ran in that direction. When she arrived there she stopped in her tracks. She was surrounded by soldiers. She sighed. It would be a little harder to find whom she sought but not impossible.

“It’s Lynx,” a voice called out.

“Is it really her?” Another one said.

“I’ve heard stories. Maybe we can see her in action.”

That was all she heard she completely ignored any other conversations they had. She walked past them all ignoring them. Almost everyman man stood up and watched her. Lynx had interrupted a meal. Their plates stood on whatever they could find. It was a small make shift gathering. But there were a large number of soldiers there. This encampment was rather large Lynx found out. They worked and slept on shifts. Fitting in eating whenever they could.

She finally found who she sought and stopped in her tracks. Taking her sword up she sliced the air. She killed the man. He fell over. Her sword held black vapor on the tip it soon disappeared. She placed it by her side.

“What the hell?” A man in the encampment shrieked. All turned to look at who she had killed. Black vapor spilled from the body then it vanished into the night.

“What the hell did she do to Charlie?”

“WHY DID YOU KILL HIM?” a man shrieked. He ran towards his friends’ body. The man looked confused. This wasn’t what a dead body was supposed to look like. Then it also fell into vapor and vanished.

Another man reached for her. A higher ranked officer stopped him shaking his head. “Charlie was no more. He was a heartless,” the officer told the men.

“How is that possible?” Charlie’s friend asked him.

”We should be having a briefing shortly on that matter. Sorry for your loss.” The man now turned to Lynx. “You could have waited until they were done.”

“I have a mission to complete,” Lynx said turning away from the group and leaving them there. The officer watched her leave. He wasn’t sure if it was a good thing she was there. He looked at where the heartless once sat. He was glad he wasn’t against her though.

Lynx killed another heartless but not in such an abrupt matter before she joining the group at the west bank.

“There were two heartless hiding and no nobodies,” she said into the night air. Only thing different about her was she didn’t have her sword.

“You’re still alive? At least for this hour,” Lynx told the boy who she escorted inside. Lynx looked at Troy and then at the new comer Knight. She sighed and put her hand to her temple. She closed her eyes. “They really need to work on their security here. Letting heartless wonder around not to mention child waiting to be fit for coffins.” She sighed again and opened her eyes.

She noticed Hotake was there. She dropped her hand. “Not even reporting back.” Lynx grunted. “I swear the Kingdom Master Kai has lost his marbles putting me in a place like this with those stupid and unnecessary orders and then the school.” She sighed heavily. She tried to remember what her orders was she after all torched them.

20. Lance Leingod

Hitachi sighed as he watched Lynx walked near the edge of the clearing. He whisppeared to Hotake. "You better report something now, Hotake. You know how she can be." Hitachi turned and walked over to where Knight, Troy and Lynx were. "Well, I take it you took care of the two spies that were here?" Hitachi asked Lynx as he stopped in front of her.

When a Heartless takes human form, a small black aura will surround it. Although, normal humans can't see it. When you've had training to see such things, if a Heartless isn't skilled in hiding the aura, you will see it. But if a Heartless is skilled or a master in hiding its aura, it will be next to impossible to see it even for a master that it trained to see it unless the Heartless chooses to show itself.